Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti BalwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old male. I have misalignment in lower jaw teeth and I think I also have slight over bite. This makes my face ape like. What are the treatments and how much can it cost?
What is the better way to increase the size of penis. How to increase the size of penis. My penis size is 4 inches in erect state and I want to increase the size.
I am 33 years old. I ve back pain at upper from last 10 month. And I ve 9th month baby. I got this problem after delivery. Please help.
To increase height is a prime concern in many people's minds today. A good height makes one look great, be confident and have greater self-esteem.
If you're feeling depressed or having school or emotional problems related to delays in your growth and development, Ayurveda can help you get the height you always wanted.
Concept of height:
Human growth hormone is one of the solutions to the problem of how to increase height. Human growth hormone is produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland deep inside the brain.
Production peaks at adolescence when accelerated growth occurs. But growth hormone levels fall steadily on reaching adulthood, and the body stops to increase height.
How can Ayurveda help to increase height?
Throughout our life, we constantly generate human growth hormone (HGH).
Maintaining our body’s chemical balance and cell rejuvenation are two main reasons our body generates HGH. There are a number of factors that, if manipulated correctly, will substantially increase growth hormone levels in your body.
A potted plant never attains its maximum height if the natural growth promoting factors like water, sun-light or the rooting system is restricted. This is in analogy to human growth, says Ayurveda. Though, genetically, every person has been pre-programmed to attain a certain height, most people never reach this height simply because they do not do everything necessary for their body to maximize growth. Identifying and correcting the inhibiting factors can achieve growth promotion, in most of the cases.
Research shows that height can be really increased:
According to the human growth medical research findings human height is not determined by genetic factor alone but is strongly influenced by the effects of certain hormones on the development of the 26 skeletal bones and the cartilageneous portions of the 62 bones of the lower body. The stimulation of the pituitary gland would increase hormonal production, which would then spur the growth of the cartilageneous portions of the bones of the lower body, ultimately leading to height increase.
Intensive scientific research has also proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified (commonly known as "bone plate is fused"). This is because besides the length of the femur bone (thighbone), shinbone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height (about 35% of the total height).
There are totally 25 non-fusible disks in our spinal column which can constantly grow thicker under the stimulation of growth hormone. Their combined length accounts 25% of our total height.
The thicker those disks are, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Even each disk grows only 0.25 cm (0.1 inch) thicker, you will grow 0.25 * 25 = 6.25 cm (2.5 inches) taller!
Relation of height with Age:
There is a certain age at which people usually stop to grow: men—25, women—21. It occurs shortly after puberty, but these numbers can be changed. Nevertheless, it is possible to continue growing until 25 years old for women and 27-30 years old for men.
It is possible because of Ayurveda therapies, certain exercises, physical activities, eating the right food with the right nutrients and vitamins. Of course, the older you are the harder it will be for you to gain height.
Ayurveda therapies for height:
Rasaayana therapy bestows the strength of all tissues. It helps slowing down the ageing process, enhances memory, improves the functioning of vital organs, and nourishes all the tissues.
Kaaya kalpa therapy provides strength to the body as well motor and sensory organs. It provides nourishment to all tissues.
Suvarna prashan therapy helps to improve the physical and mental development of the body thereby promoting height too.
Ayurveda herbs which are useful to increase height naturally:
Panchkarma therapiesfor increasing height:
Abhyangam (Full body massage with herbal medicated oils)
Vasthy (Herbal medicated enema)
Nasyam (Herbal medicated nasal drops)
Diet and Lifestyle guidelines for increasing height naturally:
Essential Nutrients and food as given below are very important for a good height:
1. Vitamin A: Together with proper growth, it is also necessary for proper functioning of the body. Vitamin A is available in all orange fruits like orange, lemon, papaya, carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers. Also present in the egg yolk, fish cod, liver, salmon, broccoli and tomatoes. You need to take 4000-5000 IU of vitamin A daily.
2. Protein: Protein helps in the growth and repair of body tissues. The food like meat, milk, nuts, eggs, soy and fish are rich in proteins. You should have 45-55 grams of protein daily.
3. Vitamin D: This helps in the absorption of calcium from food. It also regulates body growth. This can be found in egg yolk, fish and liver. Early sunbath or Surya namaskaras (Sun salutes) also helps in synthesis of vit D. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 400 IU
4. Mineral: You need calcium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium, as they are very essential for bone growth. It is possible that these taking vegetables and fruits, milk and milk products.
Along with foods that increase height, stretching exercises are always recommended to improve outcomes.Maintaining proper postural alignment helps to significantly reduce the negative effects of aging as well as promote growth.Spinal column is crucial to your growth enhancing success. In order to ensure that the vertebrae and the cushions function properly, the backbone should be massaged daily with medicated oils such as Ashwagandha tailam, Bala tailam, Lakshadi tailam, etc. This will not only make the vertebral column healthy, but also lead to its development. Sprinting exercises, cycling and swimming helps to improve the metabolic rate and boost height naturally. Stretching exercises, playing basketball, and yoga postures help a lot to strengthen the spine and also may help to squeeze out a little extra growth hormone.
Height Increasing Exercises:
1. Stand in an open space in the "attention" position. Inhale deeply from the beginning to end of the nose and extend your arms lifting then slowly up to your shoulders.
2. Keep your arms straight. Hold that position for a while and then take your arms back to the top. No inhale, release your breath slowly, resuming the former position.
3. Stand with your arms straight, at right angles to his body. Lift the arms vertically and then bring them to shoulder height. Do not exhale in the process, but stand on your feet, lifting your heels all the way. Exhale slowly after some moments and resume the earlier.
4. Extend your arms forward at shoulder height. Inhale and fill your lungs to about one-third full. Wait a few moments and then take your arms above your head.
5. Now they move in a circular motion, keeping behind the back and in the same job again. Exhale slowly.
Besides giving you the extra inches you desire, Ayurveda has been proven to increase blood circulation, improve digestion, increase metabolism, reduce tiredness, slow-down aging, smoothen breathing and promote general good health. Truly a wonderful way to grow taller and stay healthy at the same time!
So, now do stop blaming your genes and follow Ayurveda to achieve your dreams.
According to Ayurveda we all are genetically different with different constitutions and patterns, and so we respond to treatments in many different ways. For specific treatment and details of our Ayurvedic course for increasing height, kindly visit www.vishwacare.com
This post is written by Dr.Jaina Patwa who is a Chief Ayurvedic practitioner based at Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. She is available as an online Ayurvedic Consultant on Skype. Skype ID - vishwacare
VishwaCARE offers Ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr.Jaina Patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.
For authentic ayurveda treatments or queries, kindly email us on email@example.com or contact us on +919833998817
Most likely you are suffering from duodenal ulcer if there is pain in the upper abdomen which is relieved by eating. If it increases after eating, it may be because of gastric ulcer. Gastric ulcers and Duodenal ulcer come under the category of Peptic ulcer disease (PUD). It is a lesion in the mucosal lining of the digestive tract, typically in the stomach as gastric ulcer or duodenum (1st part of the intestines) as Duodenal ulcers. These are caused by the digestive action of pepsin (a digestive enzyme) and stomach acid.
Nearly 70–90% cases of such ulcers are linked to a spiral-shaped bacterium called H. PYLORI that thrives in the acidic environment of the stomach. The incidence of peptic ulcers occurring in the duodenum (the initial tract of the small intestine) is four times higher than those arising in the stomach.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:
The underlying process that results in Peptic ulcer formation is an excess of acid production in the stomach and damage to the protective barrier inside the stomach. Certain things that can trigger excess acid production or can cause damage to the protective lining of the stomach are:
- Emotional stress
- Foods (spices, pungent foods, etc)
- Overuse of certain drugs, especially NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Infections (H-Pylori)
Symptoms of peptic ulcers include:
- vomiting tendencies
- pain in the upper and middle portions of the stomach after a meal and at night
- blood in the stool
- weight loss
- bleeding in the gastrointestinal region
|Gastric Ulcer||Common to Both||Duodenal Ulcer Symptoms|
|More likely to be felt immediately after eating.||Bloating||More likely to be felt after few hours of eating|
|Loss of appetite|
|Pain when eating high fat food|
|Pain when stomach is empty|
|Pain in the stomach that may feel like burning|
- Perforation of ulcer
- Gastric outlet obstruction (obstruction in terminal part of stomach)
How to Prevent Peptic Ulcers
Certain lifestyle choices and habits can reduce your risk of developing peptic ulcers. These include:
- not drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day
- not mixing alcohol with medication
- washing your hands frequently to avoid infections
- limiting your use of ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen sodium
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle through a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and quitting smoking and other tobacco use will also help you prevent developing a peptic ulcer.
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopath needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the past and present medical history of the patient, the family history, general, physical and psychological characteristics, etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Effective Homeopathic Medications For Peplic Ulcer
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medications in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different areas of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsen the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indications wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constricted may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea.
When the underlying cause of peptic ulcer disease is successfully treated, the prognosis (expected outcome) for patients with the condition is excellent. To help prevent peptic ulcers:
- Avoid cigarette.
- Aspirin and non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs should be avoided.
- Spicy and rich food may aggravate. If so, it should be avoided.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take frequent small meals instead of two or three big meals.
- Bland diet and hygienically prepared food.
- Proper cleaning of utensils for food.
- Proper cleaning of hands before preparing and eating food.
- Avoid alcohol
- Common sources of Helicobacter pylori bacteria (e.g., contaminated food and water, floodwater, raw sewage)
- Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Good hygiene can help reduce the risk for peptic ulcer disease caused by Helicobacter pylori infection. Washing the hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after using the restroom and before eating and avoiding sharing eating utensils and drinking glasses also can reduce the spread of bacteria that can cause PUD.
Is it palak is good source of iron or calcium. I read an article that palak is not a good source of iron. Please advice
I am 22 years old I have back pain since 3 months while. I am driving bike and I will use pain killers for that sone times is there any problem in that or I will do physical exercises will it be the problem.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now?
I am having allergy problems and my skin turns red and irritation occur. What to do? pelase help me.
Gap between two bones reduced in my left knee leading intolerable pain while walking and sometimes sitting also.Xray shown OA changes. Remedy please ?
My friend is suffering from geographical tongue. He has to suffered a lot. Now what should he do to minimize the bad effect.
Sir how to cure all type of digestive problem and other abdominal problem. Also which organ healths define better absorption of nutrient, how to cure its irregularness and keeps its healthy.
I have pimple problem from many years. I tried so many facewash and medicines but every time no change.
Is artificial hymen available and if yes when should we have to go for it just before marriage or sometime before?
I am 24 year male. I had sex issues. My penis is not so strong. It starting pain in my penis whenever I use to start sex. What should I do.
I am 19 years old my nipple becomes round and perfect when I do chest work out but it again becomes flat after exercise is that any problem? Please advise.
Experts have warned diet can have a huge impact on fertility and impotence. Being overweight or obese can alter hormone levels, lowering testosterone which can impact semen quality and contribute to erectile dysfunction or impotence.
A typical ‘western’ diet which includes a high intake of processed meats, refined carbs, and sweets – essentially an unhealthy diet – can have an impact on sperm motility.
This type of diet, high in trans-fats, may have an impact on sperm quality and also lead to weight gain.
Being overweight or obese can alter hormone levels, lowering testosterone which can impact semen quality and contribute to erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Excess weight accumulated around the testes can increase the temperature in this region and affect sperm production.
Replacing fried foods with wholesome nutritious foods, including fresh fish as this contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids which has been shown to boost healthy sperm.
It is also worth bearing in mind that being underweight can also have a negative effect on sperm production, as fatty tissues play an essential role in the metabolism and release of sex hormones.
Maintaining a healthy weight is key to ensuring the optimum environment for sperm production.
Studies have shown that sugary drinks, including fizzy and energy drinks could be linked to poor sperm motility. Too much sugar in your diet also increases your chances of developing insulin-resistance, this may lead to increased oxidative stress also known to be damaging sperm. If this is a problem for you, making some swaps with fruit might help to improve your sperm. Other issues which affect fertility in men and women are age - two thirds of women over the age of 40 experience fertility issues - stis and smoking.