Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam HannurkarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 43 years old, some times suffering with neck pain along with one side headache and I am not using pillow as wel as bed also, sleeping on plain floor only. Kindly suggest me.
I never had headache before. But for few days iam suffering with headache continuously. Is there something to worry.
I have pain in my right hand and continuously after writing two lines I have to take rest for a second then go further. What to do ?
I have pain in my stomach right side over 3 months every 3 to 4 days not everyday. Is that something I should get worried about!
I had played basketball and cricket. My legs now paining severely. I can barely walk. Pain is mainly in the heel and tibia. Advice me some exercise and diet to make them strong again.
A very common question we face at our centre is, “Will I be able to resume weight training ever?” Justifiable apprehension as the last thing they (and we) want is a relapse.
The following are some precautions which can allow one to exercise safely post severe backache.
1) Doctor: Consult a medical doctor / orthopaedic surgeon before commencing your exercise programme.
2) Physiotherapist: Sit down for a detailed counselling and understanding of the problem with your Gym – Physio and set goals accordingly.
3) Start slow: Gradual loading is the key to a successful exercise programme.
4) Rehabilitative exercises first: Your trainer is advised to integrate rehabilitative exercises in your programme at the offset.
5) Begin with stabilization exercises: At Inch By Inch – The Body Temple, we have a specialized programme called the “Rebalance” programme which is a strategically modified core programme that ensures low back safety.
6) Train accessory muscles unrelated to the back: Although all the muscles of the body are affected with backache, post rehabilitation weight training for accessory muscles such as biceps, triceps etc can be commenced safely while ensuring position providing sufficient back rest during all exercises.
7) Ensure good form: Good form is crucial for all individuals with or without back pain. With previous episode of low backache, this becomes even more crucial.
8) Listen to your body: Respect the signs your body delivers to you. If you wake up in the morning with increased uneasiness, local muscle fatigue or slight pain, take the day off! But do not make it a habit!
My shoulder more pain so, plzz me any referral any medicine or. Etc for my rilex body. I'm 20 year old man.
I am suffering from pain in my joints and fingers including toes after viral fever in Aug and September due to mosquito biting. Some say it is infectious arthritis and needs complete medical examination and high vitamin diet esp Vitamin 12. Please advise.
I have a small pain in my knees and backbone. I am 20 years old this is a big issue or I consult a doctor definitely or not.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
Hi sir. My brother suffering from some unknown disease. Actually that is unknown for me. I don't know you. His hand is tilting automatically and even some time leg. By that time he is not able to handle anything and even he can't handle a single pepper and he can't tear that one. We are referred doctors also but they are also not getting anything about that disease. And they are sending some other doctor. By consulting doctors we are did every tests but result is normal. What to do we are getting anything sir so please help us.
Hello, My mother is suffering from Bell's palsy since 20th nov16, as she is diabetic Dr. did not have her prednisone steroid within 72 hours after the attack. Now it been 3moths over Dr. asked us to stop physiotherapy now but it's not cured. We have consulted couple of neurologist but they are saying nothing can be done now after 3 months. My mother become too upset and me too. Should I go anywhere outside of Kolkata for further treatment, can it be cured, can she smile again. Please help me with your valuable suggestion .Thanks.
I have pain in my stomach and sometimes it becomes high. Doctors told me to do ultrasound but didn't got any result after it. Please suggest me?
I am 21 year old female and have stomach pain for last 3 months. And it pain in lower abdomen and in past I had an operation of appendix I always get scared what this happening periods ke time bohot bleeding bhi hota hai. Please doctor help me out.
I am19 year old and I have a lower back pain in right side from 3 months when I am bending forward. It starts after gyming, so I left the jim in 1 months. Dr. prescribed me a medicine i.e zerodol mR, renal and calcium 500. Dr. Said it is joint pain but I have not get any relif. What should I do, should I continue med.
I am 19 old male I have problem with my stomach with very serious gas and hardening of stool and repeated latrine 3-4 Times in a day and also stomach pain when going to the bathroom I have done endoscopy and sonography but reports are normal consult me disease name and treatment.
Eat 10-12 almonds, the equivalent of two aspirins, for a migraine headache.
Almonds contain a natural pain-killing agent called salicin.
Salicin is an anti-inflammatory agent that is produced from the willow bark. This agent is also contained in over the counter pain killers like aspirin.
In addition, almonds contain high level of magnesium, and this helps to relax muscles and minimize nerve excitability and therefore it also helps to reduce headaches due to stress and anxiety.
Almonds can be eaten in any way, raw or they can be soaked overnight, they can be added to meals or in-between meals. Eat a handful of almonds between meals, approximately 10-12 almonds should be eaten daily for relieving and preventing headaches.