Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike during the years of puberty, helping in development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of their penis and testes. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. That’s why low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you may have lower testosterone levels.
1. Drop in Energy: Sometimes, we all feel full of energy, but sometimes those energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low on energy, you may feel that you are getting tired easily and frequently. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite sleeping for 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
2. Changes in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or facing problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested for other conditions as well, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age. Ask for online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also impact your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood Changes: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
5. Muscle Changes: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It can be because of low hormone function.
6. More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying a more fit or healthier weight most of your life but suddenly start gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
I am having oily skin. I started using acnemoist as a moisturizer in winter after days of use my face break out a 3 pimples and as I stop it it reduces rapidly. please suggest a good moisturizer for winter which doesn't cause acne and must be non comedogenic product.
I am suffering from face acne from 8 years. My skin is oily. Now it's become dark spot. Please tell me any solution.
I am 45 years old. I am having neck pain with vomitting and fainting. For this reason having my right hand pain.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull ,rough, frizzy and damage hair. I have hair fall problem. Which shampoo and conditioner is good for me?
I am sonalkumar kadelwar. My hairfall problem is increasing. What should I do for my hairs? If you have any solution then tell me.
I am 19 years old. I have less facial hair and hair is receding. Is this to hormone problem? I have come to know that biotin is good for hair growth. Can you suggest some medicine such as biotin?
Sir I am suffering anxiety and depression since 3 years and taking zapiz1 for that now I am feeling that my memory is too weak and I can't concentrate on my study. Sir please suggest me can I stop taking that medicine and it will better for me or not .Suggest me any other medicine which have no side effect .I do yoga 2 hrs every day and my age is 29 yrs.
I am suffering with hypothyroidism. Due to which I gained lot of weight. Please suggest me the foods to avoid while in the process of losing weight and also what are foods that I should take. And do I need to take medicine for life time or can it be stopped once thyroid levels or in control. Thank you Vijay.
I am 11 years old. I have sleep problems. I frequently get up at nights and further my sleep could not be completed. Can you please provide me with a remedy please!
Hemoglobin is 7.7 in female of age 45 yr, she is also thyaride patient with using thyronarm 100 and thyride is in control pl advice for increase of hemoglobin.
Sir, I am so thin .so what type of medicine or syrup is good for my health for growth without any side effect of medicines.
I have a problem that I faint sometimes when I get my blood test pleasure tell me it's fobia or any sought of disease.
I have rheumatoid arthritis and also copd. Slowly my right foot ankle started to change deform and unable to walk freely what is the medication to cure it. Other than surgery as I cannot stand to surgery.
You will be surprised to know that about 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Check if you’re making these common combing mistakes.
1. Are you combing your hair from the roots down?
If you’re combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.
If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
2. Are you combing post the application of a hair product?
A comb should never be used just after the application of a hair paste, serum or cream for treatment or styling. You must use only your fingers to comb through your hair once you've applied a styling product.
If you use a comb post-application of a styling product, it not only loses its effect, but may also harm your hair and its texture.Consequently, it may lead to increased breakage and hair loss over time.
3. Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?
Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.
To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
4. Are you regularly back-combing your hair?
Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it’s a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair’s quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.
To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.