Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old I hve got fibroids in uterus, doctor said if I get operated fibroids vil occur again. Or else you hve 2 remove the uterus. One of my frnd said if v remove the uterus v will not b able to enjoy sex. Is it right. After removing the uterus can be hve sex again.
Hi, I am 33 years old male, I had pain in my lower side wisdom tooth from past few days on and off, some time quiet severe ,had taken some pain killers got relived. Now yesterday I went to one of a dentist but he advised me for tooth extraction. I am not comfortable with that procedure. Is there any other alternative procedure to avoid extraction? Please help me any professional advise would be highly appreciated.
I am a diabetic patient and my sugar fasting 179 and pp is 193. I am doing regular walk of 4 km. I am taking glycomet go 1 forte 2 times before lunch and dinner.
I'm crossing 18 right now, is there any chance of growing height, what are the exercises to be done to grow height and what is the food diet to be followed.
If once foreskin retract to base of head is it possible to replace back to head of penis during intercourse.?
I am 30 years male. And I have blackheads on my face. I use some home treatment. But its never goen. Please help me.
In my throat, always there is some kind of congestion, coughing not takes place but in my nose and throat cough and congestion is always there.
I am 25 age. Of suffering from sleepiness. Problem. From 3 months. So can you solve my problem. I can not get sleep for hours.
I am 38 years old unmarried virgin woman. I had recently been diagnosed with cervical polyp. When I checked on Internet, it was mentioned it mostly happens in case of pregnant women or old woman. I would like to know what could be the cause of this problem in my case and what is the treatment for this.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?