Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Paliwal Shweta
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Paliwal ShwetaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, My wife is pregnant and it's her 3rd month about to complete. Can we do intercourses in between? And you which month we can have sex? And what precautions Shud be taken? Please help me out form this. Thank you,
I have extra piece of mass coming out of vagina. It looks very stretchy and soft. I wanted to know is it a type of vagina or the extra mass is something wrong. Since I have seen some of my friends have same thing.
Hi doctor. I am 20yrs, female. I have my dates on 5th every month. But this month I had some spotting on the 28th and 29th with pain for 3-4 days. Is it normal? Also will I get my dates on 5th Jan this month? I have a trip on 15th, so I need to be relieved of this thing.
Hi I have a pocd problem. My right ovary measures 40×16×24 mm, volume 8 cc Left ovary measures 48×17×24 mm, volume 13 cc. What will b d normal size I get in to, to become pregnant. please suggest.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
1. Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
2. Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
3. Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm,low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
4. Endometrial Polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am really tensed becoz I have pcos I am 19 years old and my height is 5 6 weight 62. I just have irregular periods with no other symptoms at all. My family members taunt me and say you will not get a match you r infertile and treat me differently. What to do. I am going into depression. How bad is pcos.
I am having pcod. My periods is one week late. I took pregnancy test. I got it negative. And I took prevent N tablets for irregular periods as my friend suggested me to do I took 5 pills for three days and stopped using them. Its been 2 days I still did not get my periods. What is the reason?
I am 32 week pregnant but Hb level is coming 8.2 g/dL before 2 weeks. I am having minor beta thalassemia. However iron studies normal. Iron is 102 µg/dl, TIBC- total iron Binding capacity is 275 µg/dl and Transferrin saturation= 37 .00 %. I have been taking folic acid 5 mg/ dL since pregnancy confirm and mama protein powder and Zincovit syrup and Shelcal syrup daily each 1tsf daily from last four month. Kindly suggest how can increase Hb and can start iron tablet or not in minor beta thalassemia case.
Is Johnson's baby products is good for my baby And can I give her cerelac. She is depend on breastfeeding.
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to people by the bite of an infectious mosquito known as Aedes Aegypti. The chikungunya infection is most prevalent in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Indian Ocean islands, where various incidents of these disease and certain outbreaks have occurred over the years.
Humans and different animals are the regular hosts for the chikungunya virus, which can turn out to be very painful if it is not treated on time with proper medical care and intervention. The virus is spread to people by the bite of a female mosquito called Aedes aegypti or Aedes Albopictus. These are the same tropical and sub-tropical mosquitoes that spread the dengue virus. They breed in or close to human habitations and want to feed on people during the daytime in shady zones. These are likely to bite you at during the early hours of the evening or at night. The hatching time frame (time from disease to sickness) can be anywhere between two to 12 days.
Symptoms: Chikungunya infection is characterised by the following symptoms:
- High or blazing fever
- Extreme joint pain for the most part in the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscle
- Pain in the back
- Body ache
- Rash (in about 50% of the infected people)
A vast majority begins to feel better following 7 to 10 days but a few people will go through longer term joint pain.
- There is no particular medicine to prevent chikungunya. There is no antibiotic that can help in doing away with it - it usually abates on its own. Chikungunya treated on the basis of a patient's symptoms. However, there are some precautions and alternate medications that can be used as a cure.
- Bed rest, liquids, and medication to soothe side effects of fever and hurting. Asprin should be avoided.
- Personal protection and a hygienic environment is important to prevent the growth of the illness.
Since this virus does not have a vaccine or any particular medicine, one should try to stay away from mosquitos as much as possible. Covering yourself up while travelling, especially in the evening is the best approach to prevent it.