Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nutan Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Madam meri gf ko 14 December ko date aai thi. Maine 8 aur 14 January ko sex kiya .kya meri gf pregnant ho sakti hai .use date nahi aa rahi hai .Please help me.
Hello doctor, I went to a gynaecologist and she told me to do surgical abortion as the baby is beating but I am scared. I want to do medical abortion at home. Is the risk in medical abortion very high now? Please recommend me the best thing to do asap.
I am female 29 years old, we are trying to get conceive from past 3 months. My LMP was on 12th March, it is due and my MC will be between 28-35 days. Today I took home pregnancy test but the result was negative. However I am feeling a bit tired, had light spotting during my due date for 1-2 days and also feel bloating of stomach. What should I do, should go for blood test or scan immediately or should I wait for few more days? Thanks in advance.
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
I am 26 year old working women suffering from PCOD. I was taking aayurvedic treatment since 2 & half years but still PCOD is there. I am not having my periods since December. I consult many doctors but not yet sort it out. My parents suggest to go for Homeopathy. Hope you will help me.
Hello Dr. I am 6 month pregnant. From morning I am suffering from loose motion. Please suggest some safe medicine which can be taken during pregnancy.
Hi, I had m/c of 5wks preg on 13 th feb. I hv finished my bleeding and everything gone out. And I wish to get a baby asap. So I would like to know abt my ovulation days and am physically fit now.
I did a pregnancy test which came out positive. I consulted with a gynaecologist and she said I am four weeks two days pregnant but to confirm exactly I should wait another week and then get a scan done. I wish to terminate this pregnancy but I have to wait for a week to understand my options. I wanted to know if during this one week waiting period I could use home-made methods to terminate the pregnancy, like eating raw papaya et cetera is. Is there any harm in doing so Or should I wait for the scan and then decide the method for termination.
Dear Dr! My mom is having pain in her eyes and she is also having fibroid and syst in her utras and ovary. We consulted all doctors but all are advising to do operation. 20 years back her operation was done of fibroid and tumber and her one ovary was removed. So now she is so scared of operation. Without operation any solution is there? please reply me.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!