Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan GargYour feedback matters!
I have left chest pain for last 5 years. Ekg, ct angio done in June 2014 was normal, I have spastic colon diagnosed recently when advised colonoscopy. But the pain is there most of the time and heaviness in stomach area. When the pain comes suddenly but ekg comes normal. I get anxious and fear of Getting a heart attack.
I am suffering from depression from last 10 years. Now a days I feel slow pain around my heart what should I do?
I am 56 years male having b. P 160/120 (hyper tension) and sugar 100-140. Taking tablets for 14 years. Presently I am feel tired of continuing my job. What is your advise?
Hi My father is 63 years old now. From last week he suffers from High blood pressure 180 to 190. He took Medicine from MD. Phigisioin but still not getting better please suggest Best medicine for him.
I am 29 Years old am suffering from RHD severe Mr. Doctor advice me don, t try for pregnancy. Is there any solution?
I many times feel very low with bp I am 23 years old and weight 55 my bp is 60 /100 If I take medicine I feel like vomiting, I also facing lot of weakness in the body even my white gets more discharge I feel tired also very fast please suggest me what to do?
When I run faster but after few minutes my heart stared paining I don't know why and my all report are clear.
Hello Sir What are the causes for high blood pressure and what are the things to avoid it and how to prevent it for persons not having blood pressure please send me food which is to be taken to the persons having blood pressure.
Dr.In my detailed Diagnostic investigation my LDL-167 mg/dl,HDL-38 mg/dl & LDL/HDL-4.40 ,NON-HDL-197 mg/dl.Pls advice my COLOESTROL status & home/ayur remidies for the same.?
I am om Blood pressure medication from last 3 years, first I was prescribed olmesartan then olmesartan with amlodipine for sometime then olmesartan + amlo+hydrochlorothiazide mix, now I am on olmesartan + hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg, I feel little panic and anxious all the day, mu bp never be in control I never know what is the problem with me, my dialostic bp is always high, physical activity is nil, could someone help me with better medicine please present range of bp is 140/100 with olsar h 20.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.