Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
I checked my diabetics FBS is 260 and PBS is 379 on 25 february. Today I checked my diabetics fbs is 167 and pbs is 215. And also I checked hba1c is 10.1. What is my status and can I able to control without medicine. Past one month without medicine only I reduce the sugar level. Kindly guide me.
I am suffering from two parallel decease. 1 my heart rate is above normal. At times 100- 110 with out any stress or workout. And second I have tingling sensation in my hands as soon as I start driving. This sensation slowly start from hand, goes up the hand. And couple of times in the face. I have all the test related to heart and all blood test. And they all are negative. I am suffering from these problems since June 2015. Please advise.
She is taking medc of blood pressure and thyroid. She faced a heavy bleeding. Trapee medc also not helped her to stop bleeding. Even the test report of sonography, pap test is normal. She is age of 50 now. She want to remove her uterus but doctor recommended DIC endometrial Biopsy but she fears. Can anyone help me with a best solution.
Hii. Yesterday there was party we were drinking lot's of bear's and alcohol. We were smoking marijuana and cigarettes bedeii etc. I have drink 5 bottle royalstag neat only. And smoked 20 - 30 times marijuana and cigarettes. Now I have little pain in my chest .And my stomach area.
Sir, Which type of cholesterol is leads to heart attack. New studies proved cholesterol is not a problem for heart attack. What is your opinion.
I feel pain in left breast all the time doesn't ,matter if its periods time it remain same got checked frm several doctors reports are normal did mammogram also normal bit pain is there
My daughter aged 8 month is born with congenital heart defect. Her recent 2d echo report state that (1) acyanotic congenital heart disease-left to right shunt ostium secundum atrial septal defect (8-9mm). (2) dilated right atrium & ventricle. (3) no pulmonic stenosis/patent duct us arteriosus. (4) intact inter ventricular septum. (5) sites solitus. (6) levocardia. She has no feeding problem till date except reconcurrent cough. Is open heart surgery or device closure necessary to close the hole at these 8 month age? heard that most infant asd close itself by the time of age of 2 years.
My father has hand & leg mussels pain back pain every day they tried many balm and massage oil but pain relief temporary please give any suggestion about that pain he has BP and cholesterol problems.
How to get 5 cm chest expecting for police job. Any exercise or food. And I have 83 cm chest how to get 86 cm in 2months. Hight.21 years old male, 5.5 hight.
My wife is 38 years, suffering from low blood pressure due this headache, giddiness is more, what should I do ?
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
I am a 54 year old male. Both type 1 diabetic and hypertension. Been on medication since 20 yrs. Underwent a triple vessel by pass in nov 13. I also had a congestive cardiac failure in late oct 15. My cardiologist has put me under the following medicines. Cardivas 3.125 - BDTorsinex Plus - once dailyTelma 40 - once dailyRozavel 20 mg - once dailyClopileg A 75. Offlate I find my BP is fine but my pulse rate is between 90 to 100. Which earlier was 60 yo 70. Could this be due to any of the above medication.
I am 36 years old female. I have ASD problem in my heart and I have 3 holes in my hearts. I consult many doctors. We are says operation is a remedy for me and I attacked with Rumeria Bacteria. I have get tired and frequently fever.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.