Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Jain
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh JainYour feedback matters!
Hi I recently gave birth to a baby girl just 8 days old. My question and worry about is anesthesia given to me during Cesarean and side affects. That day as human mistake I unknowingly had a sip of water before anesthesia or antibiotics were given .so said the said to doctor they gave ondem injection and one gastric before anesthesia was given and later due to a bad or untrained nurse I was given an antibiotic on third day as usual on wrist which she injected forcefully into the nerve through a pipe. It pained like hell. I almost screamed to peaks. The antibiotic did not go into the nerve. It blocked and swelled the wrist. It took three days to reduce the swelling on its own. My right head side full sweating. Due to humidity. And it's cold entire face on right. And even on eight side neck. My legs started swelling .I don't think it's water that caused swelling. Can you say why these many changes in this Cesarean.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.
My kid is having dry cough. He vomited just now. And he is having cold feet n cold hands. His head is hot. What should I do?
I am 21 years old. I have 6 months baby. I give breast milk. Minimum and maximum How many years I have to give breast milk? Please tell me.
In case that your child is physically and sexually developing sooner than usual, it can be a testing time for them. This is usually associated with early puberty. Usually, children are very confused about the changes that their bodies go through. What is worse is when they are hurt by the comments from other school kids, who usually insult any individual who is even slightly different. With early puberty, your kid will most likely grow faster than a lot of his or her friends and hint at puberty, for example, the formation of body hair and body odour.
To make the child feel better, parents can be of a lot of help. Along with speaking with them about early puberty with your kid, you can offer ways to deal with stress that support their self-esteem, particularly with bullies in the school. These techniques may offer help:
- Instill them with a lot of information about puberty and how it is a natural process. One approach to help a child’s self-esteem while managing healthy puberty is to clarify the circumstance decently well. You may use a book about puberty with illustrations, one intended for your child’s age and mental stage of development.
- Show them how to manage the bullying in school. Reacting to bullying and teasing is not specifically related to early puberty. It applies to a huge variety of circumstances when other kids either target or single out one kid for ridiculing them. Essential steps for parents and guardians include:
- Focusing on the significance of searching out a teacher or other grown-up if any bullying is taking place.
- Try to tell the child to educate his or her friends about the bullying so they can help him or her out in overcoming the same.
- Role playing circumstances that the child is gone up against and help create reactions that help him or her get over it.
- Know your child’s friends. As a parent, you can create your child’s group of friends and ensure it remains an adoring, tolerating one. Ensuring you remain associated with the social situations and, most important, the built up friendship circles with the parents of other children.
- Look for outside support. At the point when a child is experiencing early puberty, one thing that helps them is talking with different guardians or adults in a similar circumstance.
Early puberty is a very confusing time for all children, and when that procedure goes on for quite a long while sooner than it was supposed to, especially when children's companions are not experiencing it yet, it can be very overpowering. Therefore, the child should be very well educated in this area and should get proper support from everyone. This includes parents, teachers, guardians as well as their friends.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!