Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil OzaYour feedback matters!
I have 2.5 years old baby boy. I am very worried for him as he continuously plays with his private part. As when he wakes he up he is banging his private part. please suggest.
I have 3 month old baby boy. Usko sardi hey or nak band ho jati hai. To koi salah Yaa koi drops. Use or koi problem nai hai. Nind kam hai to vo puri nind kare aesa kuch bataye .pls.
Hello doctor my daughter one year old her hb level (7.4) very low please, help me how increase her HB level in her body.
My baby is 11months old by mistake she swallowed 1 MM. Plastic piece! She is not showing up any nausea tic signs! Please suggest I am tensed and worried!
My baby girl is 2 months old from her stool test it's found reducing sugar level is 2 mg and mucus is positive. During the time of birth her weight was 4.8 kg but right now her weight is 4.7 kg. My question is whether reducing sugar level is bad for health. Is it long term or short term? Should it be harmful for her development?
My baby is one year old and I have started transitioning from formula to whole milk He will be having whole milk in the morning and formula milk in the evening is it ok to give both? And he is drinking 500 ml of milk per day ,is this quantity ok?
Sir my baby is 2 year old and she will not take food as to be taken like she take 2 -3 bit in the whole day and take milk in the night of 200 ml her weight is 9.48 kg right now and she is very slim. Please suggest your advise.
My baby is 4 months old, she is suffering from pechish (loose motion) please suggest me right medicine.
Hi Doctors. My baby girl is 6 month old now. And was suffering from viral from past 3 days we did a stool test for her and got following report. Can you please confirm what does it mean Ph. = 6.5 Reducing substance = positive Color = dirty brown Form and consistency = semi -digested Reaction = Acidic Charcot-Leyden crystals = nil Pus cell = 1-2 Rbc = nil Macrophages = nil protozoa parasites = nil Helminthic ova = nil Other observations = nil.
Hi my sons age is 10 years and weight is 25 kg my problem is he is not interesting take right quantity of food ,and even not interested to take any vegetables and fruits have tried a lot but still he is not taking the right quantity lost week he had fever for 2 days since then it's more tough to give him food ,what is the cause? and pls suggest on this.
My daughter is 11 years old. Her height is not increasing & weight is also low. Kindly suggest me Ayurveda medicine, so it can't be harmful to her.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.