Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
About 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Here are the 5 major causes of hair fall:
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ring worms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.
I am 62 years old female. I have dark circles below my eyes for last ten years. Please suggest some homeopathic or allopathic medicines.
I am not getting sleep quickly. It will take 1 hr time to sleep in nit. At the time of sleeping all situations comes to my mind and I am thinking for it. How can I stop thinking and got the sleep quickly. I am taking sufficient water and fruits and food.
I am 18 year old girl. I have hair fall problem my hairs falls a lot. What I have to do to stop them?
I am 30 years old male back pain problem so many doctors advise but not my problem solve kindly help me.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of small bulges of fat from the body, which diet and exercise fail to reduce. This type of surgery is most commonly performed on the hips, thighs, abdomen, buttocks and arms. Since it is an inch loss procedure (and exactly the one that is used for weight loss), it is not recommended for morbid obesity.
Before opting for this procedure, you need to keep in mind these vital points:
1. The types of liposuction
There are two types of liposuction, and your doctor will help you decide which is more appropriate of the two for your condition.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction:This form of liposuction makes use of ultrasonic energy to liquefy the fat, which is then removed from your body.
- Tumescent liposuction: In this technique, a solution made up of saline, anaesthesia and epinephrine (a drug that helps in the contraction of your blood vessels) is first injected into the fatty area of your body before the fat is removed. This solution makes the removal of fat an easier process, helping to reduce blood loss as well as easing pain during surgery.
2. The process of liposuction
Depending on the type of liposuction you opt for, you may be allowed to go home on the same day when the surgery takes place. But if large amounts of fat are required to be removed, you may have to stay overnight.
At the very start of the operation, you’ll be injected with either local or general anaesthesia, again that being dependent on the amount of fat to be removed.
After this, the surgeon will make a small incision on the area to be operated, and will insert a suction device that will remove the extra fat from the body (by making use of a large syringe or a suction pump). The duration of the operation is dependent on how much fat is going to be removed.