Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Neetu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have been working as a software engineer for the last three years and thus have a continuous sitting job. As a result of which I have developed severe lower back and neck pain, the pain is also accompanied by numbness in both the hands. Since the last two years I have been moving to and fro with doctors each having his different theory. Vitamin D deficiency, nerve compression, chronic fatigue syndrome are the different reasons which doctors have suggested. I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, medicines to heal nerve pain and doing meditation sincerely for the last two years but nothing has helped. Please advise some solution. I am 25 years old and feel pitiful of myself because of these issues.
Muscle vicnece I cont able to standing at list 1 hr I showing orthopedic, and Neuro, doctors, but no response, same time low back pain, what can I do pls give me suggestion.
i am 40 years old male, I am experiencing acute pain in my right knee with some friction type sound while bending, & mild pain in the right one. the back of my thighs also pain while sitting in office for long hours.
I have headache for 2 weeks and I have also used medicines but get no relief in pain. So what should I do now.
I want to know that after knee replacement surgery why there is a numbness outside knee. Is it normal or any complications is there?
I have a hard pain in my left hand si that reason I can't lift or carry any heavy thing for a moment so what can I do in that situation please suggest me.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
My mom has problem in lungs and elbow. She is 60 year old and sometime pain is too much and unbearable. Then no other way except painkillers. So can you suggest me any ayurvedic medicine for this.
I am feeling some kind of pain when I walk or run. I feel this pain at my left side of stomach. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am having pain in my forehead from last few days and not able to sleep and eat properly. What should I do?
I have pain in my knees and shoulders. Blood test report says RAC factor as nil. So what's my problem?
I my driving so much I have a back pain so that is my problem tell me sir what I do now this is very big problem for me.
My stomach is paining from 4-5 days. I have gas problems I take medicines it gets cured but again after few days the problem is back.
I am 32 years of male and I am suffering from a kind of heaface where my right sode of head, gives me very bad pain every time whenever I tries to read a news paper or a study material. What should I do. Please help me.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA: The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.