Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelu Gautam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu GautamYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Neelu Gautam provides answers that are caring. Thanks for your kindness,this is helpful to my sister
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Neelu Gautam to be very helpful. caring
Dr. Neelu Gautam provides answers that are very helpful. Tnk u mam
Hi sir! I am affected from cough since two and half years and it especially starts in winter season stay November-February, I have consulted to many doctors but yet no improvement and while whenever I took medicine in that course duration it will disappear and when I stop the taking medicine it's repeated again that's occurs only in winter season. Age-28 Suggest me.
I am 35 years old. For the last couple of weeks I am experiencing intermittent discomfort on the left side of my chest while sleeping and even if I am just sitting idle. I am a active smoker with 10-12 cigarettes/day and alcoholic too. Seeking guidance on the above matter.
Elimination of the waste products is the core function performed by our kidneys. Any failure or any infections to the kidney can hamper this process thus leading to a condition where the waste could accumulate in the body. These body fluids can rise to dangerous levels and are often life-threatening. In medical terms, they are known as acute kidney failure. Though there are countless options and medical treatments available in treating them, nothing can beat a homeopathy approach in treating the symptoms. Come, let us take a look at how homeopathy can be used in treating acute renal failure.
Acute kidney renal failure happens over a period of time and can be due to many reasons. Some of them are severe or sudden dehydration, toxic kidney injury due to certain medications, autoimmune kidney diseases, and urinary tract obstruction. Reduced blood flow can also damage the kidneys to a considerable extent, and these can include low blood pressure, internal hemorrhage, injury, surgery or a serious illness. Kidney failures are themselves, not a disease but they lead to many complications that may result in utmost discomfort and life-threatening consequences. The main symptoms of kidney failure can include bloody stools, generalized swelling or fluid retention, fatigue, pain in the ribs, hand tremor, prolonged bleeding, nausea, vomiting and high blood pressure. Urinary discharges can entirely stop or can flow continuously; often with a lot of pain.
In some extreme cases, the degeneration can happen very quickly and can be a medical emergency. Though conventional medicines can help in treating the symptoms, homeopathy offers the most practical solutions available in the market with a long-term focus in mind. Homeopathy uses a simple principle of treating the person as a whole. The complete nature of the individual is understood first before imparting the treatment. The medical history of the patient and his physical and mental constitution are all taken into the picture before the treatment is prescribed. The patient can find himself only talking with the homeopathic doctors initially in the sessions. This is done so that patient is looked upon as a person - as an individual first and not as an element of disease. This helps in imparting the best homeopathy treatment depending on the individual's vulnerability and their preferences.
Homeopathy has a high success rate in treating a person with an acute renal kidney failure. The biggest advantage is that there are no side effects, unlike conventional treatments. The doctor focuses the treatment plan in such a way that the condition is arrested first and no further degeneration occurs. Then in the second stage, they start to estimate the root cause. A patient can feel the results mostly within a few weeks and if treatment is followed properly, a person can get completely cured within few months. Many homeopathy medicines would be prescribed during the treatment. However, care should be taken to not exceed the dosage.
Conventional medicines can treat these renal failures. However, the biggest disadvantage is that in more chronic cases they lead to a kidney transplantation and other complications. In other words, homeopathy can be your sensible choice of medicine in the long run. This medicine focuses more on the human value of the person rather than the medical condition.
A mother’s milk is the best form of nutrition for a baby. A baby should ideally be breastfed for the first six months after birth. However, in some cases, a woman may not be able to produce enough milk to satiate the baby. This can be caused by a number of reasons such as nutritional deficiencies or infrequent feeding. This condition may be referred to as agalactia.
Homeopathy is often used to increase production of breast milk. This form of medication has negligible side effects and hence is ideal for a new mother. Some of the most recommended homoeopathic remedies for this condition are:
- Pulsatilla: This is prescribed in cases where the flow of milk is completely absent or scanty. The mother may also complain of swollen breasts that are painful to touch. She may also suffer from depression and have an urge to cry frequently.
- Ricinus communis: This homeopathic remedy helps increase the production and flow of breast milk in nursing women. This medication is usually prescribed in a low potency for such a condition.
- Galega Officinalis: The name of the homeopathic remedy itself is derived from the word ‘gala’ meaning milk. In a low dosage, this medicine can be used to increase the production and flow of breast milk for nursing mothers.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is often prescribed to treat sensitive women who may be experiencing shock or even grief after childbirth. It also helps regulate lactation and increase the flow of breast milk. Such women often express an aversion to cold, tobacco, alcohol and strong odours.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: A scant production of breast milk accompanied by frequent headaches, heartburn and rheumatic pain can be treated with calcarea phosphorica. It also helps deal with shock that may be caused by childbirth. Women who benefit from this medicine often feel worse when exposed to cold or damp conditions.
Along with these homoeopathic remedies, some changes in how a baby is being fed can also help enhance the production of milk. Allow the baby to nurse for as long as required and do not time the baby’s feeding. When the baby appears to stop feeding, switch him or her to the other breast. You could also try nursing the baby at night when your prolactin levels are higher. Prolactin is the hormone responsible for milk production. Massaging the breasts with oil can also help increase the production of breast milk. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, I experienced a change in my voice from last 1 year I didn't consult to doctor assuming it would be normal. But later from past 3-4 months it started itching and voice transformed to more hoarse due to which I cannot talk freely with long speech. My throat feels dry very soon. I have consulted a family doctor to which he said it's beacuse of cold he gave me 4 injections each on one visit and some media also with a medicine that need to be dissolve in water and gargle every night which gave me a relieved. But as soon as I left I am again feeling the same problem arising. I smoke daily 5-6 cigarettes Please suggest.
I am facing too much pain in stomach during my periods. Is it any problem in my ovary. I have migraine too. How to get rid from it.
Various conditions that influence the heart itself or any of the arteries or veins going to and from the heart are called cardiovascular diseases. Long-term research has recommended that women are more inclined to conditions that affect the veins and arteries while men are more inclined to conditions that affect the heart muscles. Most common conditions that cause cardiovascular diseases are as follows:
- High circulatory strain
- Increased fats (lipids) in blood
The most widely recognised kind of cardiovascular infection is atherosclerosis. However, here are few homoeopathic cures that can treat the problem very effectively. These are as follows:
- Digitalis: The heartbeat is moderate, however, very solid. There is incredible depletion of the cardiovascular tissue, and, optionally, the heartbeat gets to be distinctly frail. The additional effort builds its speed, however, decreases its effectiveness, so that the brisk heartbeat gets to be very fast and discontinuous. This unpredictable discontinuity is a very dangerous symptom. The heart feels as though the blood has stopped. Hence, digitalis helps in the aforementioned heart problems.
- Prickly plant grandiflorus: A crushed sensation may act as a side effect. It has, nonetheless, different indications. There is soreness and tightening; pain shooting into the left arm, oedema and a snappy, throbbing, tense, hard heartbeat, which could trouble a person greatly.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia is a great solution for heart irregularities when they have been created in concealment by outside applications. The heartbeat in order to take Kalmia needs to be moderate, yet not as moderate as Digitalis. Phytolacca has shivering and deadness of the right arm, however, the three main cures having this side effect in the left arm are Kalmia, Rhus and Aconite.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is another solution for the difficult problems regarding the heart. It is a leader when it comes to intense carditis and pericarditis. There are sharp shooting pains from the heart to the back, and shooting electric pain starting from the heart to the arm, over the abdomen, and down the spine. The heartbeat becomes more terrible from any intensive work of the arm or body. There is a murmuring sensation felt over the heart.
- Cimicufuga: This is a cure frequently demonstrated in heart troubles, especially when a patient has chorea or stomach pain or pain in the muscles. A headache in the temple or at the highest point of the head is one of the main symptoms required for the prescription of this medicine. Pain under the left areola and down the left arm may likewise be felt. The pain is able to come in stuns. A sleeping disorder is constant.
- Aconite: Aconite helps the cardiovascular clog that causes uneasiness, abuse and throbbing pain. It gets more terrible when taking a walk; doing any physical activity and causes extreme pain. It is the cure for uncomplicated hypertrophy of the heart. It is used as a cure when the pain sets in with fever with mental nervousness.