Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am getting frequently back pain, shoulder pain on knee pain. I am 50 years old working women. Is this because for calcium problem, if yes please advise me what calcium I should take.
I had sharp pain in chest and upper part of back while breathing today. Even the same thing happened couple of times in last 2-3 months. Also pain in brest bone and rib cage is becoming frequent. Had feeling of vibration in left side of body while sitting or lying down since last month.
When I was staying in my college hostel (during my engg course), we used to stay awake till very late every night which got worsened eventually. Reason being we had work load, engaging ourselves in completion of practicals and tasks in time. Sometimes we stayed awake just for entertainment like watching late night movies, partying etc. And frankly I have gone through it for a very much considerable period of time. I just finished my last year in the college and now am at home. Back home also, I am unable to get rid of the habit of staying till late night. I just can't sleep, even if I try I can't. After spending a sleepless night I eventually get a bit sleepy at around 3: 30 to 5: 30 am (it would be morning by then). And obviously as already deprived of sleep, I doze off till 11 in the morning (often it gets more than that). This ugly habit of mine is degrading my lifestyle harming my appetite, food habits, body physique, alertness and lack of zeal. I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. I haven't even thought once about sleeping pills (I think I won't be going for that either). Is there a natural solution for this, any consultation requirement or any helpful step from my side ? Suggestions are anticipated !
Hello sir, I am working grasim industry as plant incharge my problem is paining in head. what kind of precaution.
My mother has been suffering from joint pain and sciatica pain for around 7 years. Prblm began after she fell down during mng walk and 2 or 3 tyms when she was getting down the stairs. Now she feels more pain during standing hours in kitchen nd after a long walk. Sometimes swelling appears in her knee joints. Please tell me the solution.
Sir I am studying in haryana residing in hostel. I have a problem in my stomach in which gases occurs from last 3 months. Now please tell me what should I do?
I am 27 years old, I always feel mental stress, headache,negative/abnormal thinking that I don't to think but it always repeat in my mind. I have consulted to a doctor, he given me "Rexipra 10" Clocit 10" Fluto 60" but I have not feel too much relief. I have taken some homeopathic nerve tonic also "Vita-C 15" but again I am not satisfied. Please provide some better suggestion for my problem. I will be grateful to you forever.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
It’s true that physical activities and sports can do wonders for your health. But, they can also be dangerous for your health, when it comes to injuries. While on one hand exercise provides you relief from stress, it can leave you with different kinds of injuries. However, there is no need to worry as these injuries are treatable. They can be treated by physical therapies. Here are some of the common injuries that can be cured by physical therapy:
- Ligament tearing and damage of tendons: This condition is very painful. It occurs due to any accident, trauma or serious injury at the time of exercising or sports activity. Sometimes, it is required to undertake a surgery in order to fix up the tendons or ligaments. However, physical therapy can treat this condition.
- Tendinitis: It is a common condition. It is nothing but the inflammation of the tissues around muscles and bones. This usually occurs in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or ankle.
- Fractures: This is a very common type of injury. Be it skiing or walking, you can anytime meet with an accident and develop fractures. Physical therapy is first applied to give back the strength of the muscles in the affected part.
- Arthritis: It is a common problem in athletes. It occurs due to repetitive motion, such as swinging a racket. It is similar to other conditions in which there are a muscle tear or sprain. These can be treated by physical therapy.
- Dislocations: This is a condition in which the bones move out of their positions. It might occur due to a sudden fall or blow during any physical activity.
- Low Back Pain: It is a common problem for ageing people. It can be mild to severe. If you are having a low back pain for more than six months, you must consult a doctor immediately. Frequent sessions of physical therapy are advised for over a prolonged period to get rid of the pain.
Physical therapy is not just to heal your injury. There are clinics which now offer preventive evaluations. These are done to determine the muscle weakness in your body. If the therapist finds any problem in the body, he tried to strengthen the muscle in the area to avoid chances of meeting accidents or falling prone to injuries.
3 Tips to choose a physical therapist
- Be sporty: Choose a clinic that offers treatment to athletes and is not for regular patients.
- Look for certifications: Find out whether the clinic is certified to meet your requirements. Check whether they have a sports certified specialist (SCS) or an orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS)
- Do background check: Ask others to get feedback on the clinic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.