Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Medi Plus Care Center Medical And Dental CenterYour feedback matters!
Hello meri first pregnancy me 4 month per stich lga tha aur mujhe pura bed rest tha. Kya mujhe second pregnancy me bhi bed rest hi sakta hai. Normal nahi ho Sakti.
I am 15 ,I want to suck my gf vagina is it safe or not? And she was 14 .oral sex is safe or not, in this age?
Depression in children is not a very uncommon phenomenon. But if the feeling of sadness persists over a period of time with little or no change to their behavior, then it can be seen as a symptom of depression. Children who are suffering from depression need immediate and utmost care as negligence may cause severe long term effects on the child. Read on to find more about them.
Symptoms that indicate childhood depression vary. Some of the different symptoms which indicate depression are:
- Social withdrawal
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Reduced ability to function during events
- Continuous feelings of sadness
- Physical complaints
- Depression in children can be caused due to the combination of a multitude of reasons.
- Children from a family history of depression are more likely to be suffering from depression.
- Similarly if the parents suffer from depression then it is more than likely that the child will also suffer from depression.
- Children from conflicted families or children and teens who are prone to substance or alcohol abuse can suffer from depression.
- Reasons such as physical health, environment, genetic vulnerability or biochemical disturbance can lead to depression.
The treatment process of depression in children is similar to that of adults and can be treated with psychotherapy and medication. If your child is depressed consult a Pediatrician who after his or her diagnosis may refer you to a psychiatrist. The medical specialist will recommend psychotherapy or medication. In some instances, a child suffering from depression may be suicidal. Parents are advised to be vigilant and observe certain behavioral changes that the child may have adapted to or suddenly switched to. Some of the signs are mentioned below:
- Changes in eating, sleeping or activities
- Isolating oneself even from family
- Talking of suicide, feeling helpless or hopeless
- Increased risk taking behavior
- Substance abuse
- Giving away possessions
Psychotherapy or antidepressant medication use is usually depending on the predominant symptoms and the severity of depression. The best results often result from a combination of prescribed medication along with multiple sessions of psychotherapy. We must understand that depression is just another disease with is treatable like any other illness so do not hesitate in seeking professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.