Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra TilkarYour feedback matters!
Masturbation habit is good r bad? My penis foreskin is covered compared to foreigners their fore skin is opened conditioned how?
I want to know my stamina. The boy want to satisfy the girl means minimum how many minutes he want to be with her for sex ? How for the girl will expect the boy with her for sex ?
I have 13 cm length and 11 cm girth ,should I need some medicine to increase penis length and girth or it is enough to perform sexual activity .i want some private consult from you doctors ,help me.
I am 23 years old. I am facing severe pain in my neck since 2 days. This happened due to bad posture during sleep. I seek advices from you to reduce the pain.
My penis is having red patches? Dr. Say it is fungal bacterial infection. What can I do. I have this problem from last 5 years. It does not cure 100%.If I do sex than these patches are disappear. But after few day it appears again. What can I do? I am getting afraid very much. Can it is having any permanent solution? Please give mi proper solution or treatment permanent solution for this.
Chickenpox is a contagious viral disease that mostly affects children. It appears on the skin as rash-like itchy red spots that can develop into blisters. The main parts of the body that get affected are the face, scalp, chest, belly, back, arms and legs. It generally starts in one location and cyclically spreads to other parts over the course of 1-2 weeks time.
Chickenpox is uncommon now since children are routinely immunised against it these days. Yet outbreaks keep occurring from time to time, for the cases who haven't been vaccinated.
What is the cause of chickenpox?
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV) and spreads through direct contamination.
- If the blister breaks open and the virus infects the surface of objects, it gets transferred when one touches the object and then touches any body part, thereby spreading through contact.
- It also spreads through aerial contamination when a person infected by it coughs or sneezes, which allows the virus to extend to various surfaces.
- When an unimmunised child with a weak immune system comes into contact with an adult suffering from a shingles (a type of a viral infection in adults caused by the same chicken pox virus) rash, the child is susceptible to contracting the chickenpox virus.
Now let's turn our attention to the symptoms of this disease in children.
The symptoms of chickenpox do not manifest themselves till 2-3 weeks after contamination. The exact time required for the signs to show varies from person to person and is known as the 'incubation period'.
Following are the symptoms of chickenpox in children:
- Exhaustion and lethargy
- Swollen glands.
- High fever accompanied by a headache and body ache
- Loss of appetite
- Signs of dehydration
- The eruption of red rashes and fluid-filled blisters on the skin, which may become painful
- Chest pain and breathing difficulty, although it is less common
The symptoms of chickenpox tend to be milder in children than in adults and hence, identifying the signs is harder and may take longer.
I am twenty two year old. Daily I used to masturbate. At least once. I am doing it since 6 years. Does it affect my sexual life with my wife in future. Sometimes daily or thrice by watching sex videos.
I I am suffering from Headache. It occurs approximately once a week. Sometimes it start in the morning and sometimes after lunch. It last for hours. I get relief by taking saridon tablet. It is frequent and painful. I can not concentrate on my work during headache. Pl advise.
My cousin is 26 years old. His hemoglobin level is 20. The level of iron, protein are also high. And he has fatty liver. His eating habit include maximum of non vegetarian foods and alcohol too. Pls suggest me a diet for him to bring these levels to normal.
My age is 21 and I am unmarried so I regularly masturbate 5 6 years. So any problem in further life?
I am a boy and I shaved my genitals 2 days ago. Now im not getting erections and orgasms. What is the reason and what should I do?
I have done my LFT .there are. Total bilirubin. 1.7 Bilirubin (direct. 0.59 Bilirubin (indirect. 1.11 SGOT/ast. 46.1 Doctor told me I have jaundice Pls suggest me. Some helpful treatment. Is there any serious problem pls help me.
Shatavari powder can be used by male? If yes then what are the advantage and disadvantage of shatabar powder for male?
Can I take protein shake in night time around 7: 30-8 PM post workout. Will it be good to take in that time as I used to sleep by 11-11: 30 PM.
Sir, I am kesavan. I am aged 60. I have BP (High) for which I am taking medicine. I have been taking medicine for the past 35 years. Though, I am physically alright, I have the feeling of irritation around heart sometimes. I am a vegetarian. I am very strict to diet. I apprehend the feeling of irritation around heart would continue throughout. I am worried much because of this problem. Please advise me for suitable medicine. So that, I can skip this problem for your valuable advice. Kesavan.
My grandfather is 70 old and have filariya. How we control filariya? What is the medicine of filariya?
If someone starts masturbation at the age of 7-8. And continue on daily basis now he is 19. And not having sufficient erection at the time of sex, is there a treatment for this issue?
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.