Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. M. R. SukhejaYour feedback matters!
My mom has foot pain where she can not even walk properly we took an appointment and have done several test but no one suggested for an x-ray should I take an x-ray all t detect the reason for pain Thank you.
Female aged 57 yrs. I am having the stomach problem of diverticulitis. Stomach pain for the past 4, 5 days. What is the treatment and diet advisable.
I am suffering from continuous sneezing, fever, headache and running nose since last five days, what should I do?
I had a fall while walking. Fell down on my back. Hurt my back head complete blackout. MRI done, no haemorage. I am diabetic and under medication.
I am a 60 years old. I am a tax consultant and I have to sit on chair almost 16 hours daily and work on computer. My leg, knee, ankles. Wrist and palm have started to suffer from pain. What should I do?
I'm suffering with headache from last four days. I took paracetamol BT no use. So vl you suggest any thing. And my eye sight is -6.5.Please tell.
Sir, my health is very week. And I am feeling weakness very early when I do any work. And mostly every have a pain my body like legs, hands, arms.
I am purus 29 years old unmarried. My leg pain kills me a lot. I always felt that pain in my leg. Sometimes I am not able to sleep because of this pain.
I have headache many times If I do some work then after sometimes my headache start so to stop this what should I do?
I have affected by bell palsy in my left face has made partial facial paralysis. Under treatment of prednisolone 10mg with stamlo 10 mg to check high bp (hg 150/100) and Zovirez 400 mg tds. Its 7 th day. whether any further medical diagonoatic test reqd. Hw many days min req by Physio stimulation@12 min and massaging and whether any other drug may be required if instead of Wysolone.
My wife often experiences weakness and pain below the waist. She has the problem of spondylitis. She often complains of weakness and pain in the legs. Please guide what to do.
I am a housewife and do daily chores. I suffer pain in my thigh muscles When I rest. By taking pain killer I feel relieve for some time but then again there is pain in upper thigh muscles. Please help.
My mother has knees problem and they can pain and the problem from last 1 month the says there is pain bcz of loosing calcium.
I am 25 year old msle and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have stomach pain. & It occurs 2 times a week. Pain is in upper part of stomach. Please suggest some medicines for pain relief. I think it is because of gastritis.
Torn or damage cartilage is not just a problem for the sportsmen. It can occur to anyone. It is generally caused due to a direct hit on the body parts. Its treatment is far more complicated than a simple bone injury. The best sign to know whether or not you have injured your cartilage is to check out your activities. If you have hurt your joint and don’t notice major symptoms, like if you are still capable of putting weight on and move the joint, you might have had a cartilage injury. It doesn’t hurt you a lot in the beginning, but might get worse later.
Here are the initial care and self-treatment procedure:
- Protection: It is the first thing that has to be kept in mind. You must protect the affected area from any further injury. Thus, providing an external support, for example, use a knee brace.
- Rest: Provide complete rest to the affected joint. The rest is must during the first two or three days. Crutches may help the situation if you’ve got an injury around your knee or ankle. It is then advisable to return back to light activity over the next few days or weeks, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Ice: It is best to apply an ice pack to the injured area for about 15 to 20 minutes in every two to three hours. This must be repeated in the first two to three days.
- Compression: Use a bandage to provide the needed compression to the injured area to avoid any swelling and movement. This will not let things go beyond control.
- Elevation: You must keep the injured area raised. Keep it supported on a pillow to reduce swelling.
If there is an unbearable pain, take painkillers such as paracetamol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). If your condition doesn’t improve after the initial therapy, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Physiotherapy: It can be helpful in treating the affected joint. If there is any difficulty in moving the affected joint, you must opt for physiotherapy. A professional will be able to teach you exercises that will strengthen your muscles and provide support to the joint. This will help you in getting rid of the pain. It can be also beneficial at a time when you are recovering from any surgical procedure.
- Surgery: If physiotherapy doesn’t work, it means you have severe cartilage damage. In that case, you might be advised to take up surgical procedures to set things in proper shape. Surgery is done either by opening the joint or by Arthroscopy. There are various types of surgery which can be done. 1st the old and successful surgery wherein damaged part of the cartilage is debrided and filled with normal cartilage from the non-weight bearing part of the joint. 2nd is ACI (Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation) is a 2 stage procedure wherein chondrocyte is grown using stem cell and implanted in defect part in 2nd stage. 3rd is multiple drilling of the area usually done in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.