Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. R. SukhejaYour feedback matters!
Recently yeh ke doctor mujhe bolye hain. Mujhe tv huaa hemera chest dard hota hai. Mera body roz garam raha hai. Mera chest mein pani bhar gaya hai. Yeh xerox se pata chala. Main kabhi bhi smoking nahi ki. Sirf computer main yada time use karta hun. Mujhe tv kyun huaa. Tv se ab kaise mukti paoun.
I am 35 years old male, I feel a little light headed throughout the day. This primarily occurs after I speak over my cellphone. I even changed my cell phone to confirm that its not the defective piece that I am using. After a little research, I think noise cancellation feature in cellphone sends a voice signal to cut the noise in outdoor environment thereby disturbing the balance in one's hearing. Other's who used this phone is not affected but I am. I have done MRI with temporal bone but everything seem normal. Please assist me with this.
Hello sir/man I having a problem in my head my head is aching every time especially when I wake up after sleeping can you please tell me what is this problem please answer.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello sir/mam. My question is for my mom she is 48 years old and her weight is 65 kg. Actually nowadays she is having a lot of pain in her left hand which is increasing day by day. She is high bp patient also. Please suggest me something for her.
Hello sir l have a low grade partial tear in my left knee doctor suggest me exercise or physiotherapy l do this consist 21 days and l have relief in my pain but sir in which day my knee movement become stable or l do not feel any pop sound in my knee.
My father's age is 70 years. He was perfectly fit till now but nowadays he is feeling pain in knee.Both the knees simultaneously suffer. Occasionally mussels pain in leg is also felt. B.Ps are O.K. Please advice me for release this
I am 29 years old male and backache for last 3 months. I already consult a doctor medicine specialist and he prescribed me medicines, the result is not satisfied. Kindly advise me what should I do?
I am 52 years old I always get pain on the right side of the head and sometimes swelling is it migraine or something else.
I'm 19 years old and I have pain in my right hand whenever I use mobile or write something. What should I do?
Dear Sir / Madam Please note my Mummy who is 68 years old, she is suffering from Cervical Compression Myelopathy and doctor are suggesting surgery since last two months her right hand is not working pls inform which is the best doctor for surgery in Hyderabad and what are the success rate.
I am just 15 years old. But when I am playing cricket suddenly I am getting back pain. This is happening from past 3months.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.