Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. KukrejaYour feedback matters!
I have some rashes between my tails. My tails is very close together because my walk sir this problem I used many rashes creams but not working. Now sir please help me.
I have big black spot on my right side of cheek. I was fell down. So it came. I applied ointment named mederma for 1 year but their is no effect. Is their any solution.
My 2nd 6th month baby's skin becoming dark. I am using seamed soap. And before marriage ll massage with coconut oil. So what to do keep skin soft and supple.
I have swelling near my anus area from months. A year ago I used to have bleeding but igot the treatment done but the swelling has'nt gone yet. Why is it so?please help
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!
Hello, I am a girl, having a blackspot on my navel from last 6months. Please advice me what to do, I want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Hi Doctors, I had been infected with chicken pox 2 month back however .Marks of chicken pox are still there on my face and body kindly advise how can I remove all of them and can have clear and good skin like before.
I have a small breast they not growing what should I do give me one awesome technique please n weight also not going.
Hii sir I m 22 year girl I have applied medasalic ointment on my face for removing pimples spots n clear skin but after using this I have got white spot on my face what should I do plzz suggest me something.
My wife is suffering with following problem that is white curd in small particles size is coming out from vagina and she is suffering with this from last 6 months. We consulted gynaecologist and she has given medicine for 1 week that time it was controlled. Again and again the same problem is coming every month. Please suggest us the permanent solution.
I am having acne problem with my skin. My skin is combination skin and oily. Am taking minoz 50 and isotretinon for it. Pimples have decreased alot but scars are left behind. Please suggest me something.
I have some red marks over the face, I have a oily typ of skin and had pimples, the level of pimples have reduced but those marks arnt off yet, please suggest me some home remedies or some ointment for such thing.
I hav got allergy from face cream and yesterday I get redness on bleached area. On face and its burning badly I have taken livocetrigine and applied globate GM but no results are there and my face get wrinkled. So please guide me and tell what should I do?
My skin colour is getting increasingly dark, it started around puberty. While I was fair in childhood around 14, now exposed parts of my body like face and arms are more brown black while covered areas are still largely fair. It may be tan or hormones. I had history of thyroid in childhood. What to do?
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!