Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanchan Asnani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan AsnaniYour feedback matters!
From the unsightly to a charming attractive most natural looks.
This person had lost a front tooth in childhood and someone else had changed his tooth to look like a front tooth - which looked bad due to improper shade match and spaces between teeth.
We transformed his teeth to look like natural teeth and also closed the spaces in between.
He would be very conscious of his looks and would never smile- leave alone laugh and now he supports the biggest and the best smile of complete confidence.
Thanks to modern day dentistry.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am having a sudden pain in my chest and then in back at the same point where chest pain occurring and then my teeth starts paining too high pain what to do.
I am having weak gums. What can I do to cure my gums. Teeth are visible through patches present in gums. What should I do.
I have sensitivity in my teeth. If any of the cold things like icecream or cold water touch my teeth it feels very uncomfortable. Please suggest me something for this sensitivity.
I am having dental problems like enamel coating and bleeding (smell) and I don't know why I am getting blood in saliva when I woke up. It's not from the mouth. Its from internal. I want some serious and best medication nearby my area. So please help me and guide me as I am just 23.
HI, One of my rubber bands which were inserted between teeth for spacing broke. What should I do now? I have my doctor's appointment after 1 week. Can I gt them in medical stores?
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.