Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.G Agrawal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K.G AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have rashes and itches on my back side due to wet and my daily busy walk to college. So please give me the best suggestion of your. Also should I take an appointment to doctor. Or there is any other treatment for this like Ayurveda or homeopathy. Also why is it come back again and again.
Sir, I have abdomen TB. I taking medicine from last 8.5 months. I am staying in new Delhi. From last Sunday on wards cough is coming in white color. What about this symptom? What I have to do next. Now in Delhi climate was drastically changed i. E very cold.
Hi Doctors, Recently when I was doing latrine that time I saw bleeding from my ass so can you tell me is this piles or suggest me cheap and best doctor at near Kolkata Airport. Thanks.
My mother age around 57 years facing lower abdomen & leg pain for long time so please advice how she can feel well or the way to be cure. She has faced higher suger lavel sometime and no other abnormality found till now.
I am 40 years old and I am having continuous body ache for the past 2 days. And the urination is also not good. What should I do?
I need to know throat infection reasons. I am feeling pain in night time, in fact day time the pain will almost diminish. Getting difficulty in swallowing saliva too. Please guide me possible reasons. And how to cure it. Thanks.
Hi, My wife is having severe pain in her head from last 2-3 days what will b the reasons for it and wht medicine she need to take. Also pls share the do's & don't.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.