Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.G Agrawal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K.G AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have erection problem. Its get erected and sperm also passes but the erection is not that much hard and strong . Should I take viagra for dat issue? Whats your suggestion ?
I have suffering severe headache lasting 2 to 3 hours. Is it migraine. Headache occurs almost everyday specially when I woke up in the morning. After taking pain killers it reduces but not stops.
I have burning sensation in my legs and hands all the time. I have fever sometimes too. This burning sensation makes me feel uncomfortable. please suggest me some solution to it.
I am 21 year old. I am having too many pimple on my face. I am really tired of them. How can I get rid of them. And also I am unable to sleep at night, I am really exhausted of this please suggest me.
Doctor, my board exams are near but my head and eyes pain while studying. Sometimes I am not able to sleep due to pain and I occassionally have acidity. My exam preparation is getting affected. Please give me suggestion.
Sir, after test my blood I got able to know that my creatinine is 1. 5 mg/dl and hematocrit (htc) is 53. 1% so, kindly advice me what I should do?
Mujje kaafi Dino SE sardi hai, nose humesa jaam raheta hai bahut chiikk aati subha uthne ke baad aur dophur ko uthne ke baad Maine ek doctor ko bhi dikhaya abhi tak nahi thik hua hai unhone bola mujhe ALERJI hai ,doctor NE spray bhi likha tha magar wo lagane SE mera chiikk bahut tej ho jata hai Ab main kya karu.
I have a dirty looking skin on my back my allergies is not reducing please suggest me some medicines.
Sir my immune system is weak due to use of dexona and ciplactin so prefer some best medicine for strong my immune system.
Scabies is a contagious disease that is caused by small insects called mites, primarily the ‘human itch mite’. Small blisters are formed along the trail where the mites lay the eggs. You may experience symptoms of intense itching at night. The usual spots where scabies usually tend to develop are the fingers, armpits, elbows and the inner thighs.
This disease can spread by touch; sharing toiletries or sleeping with an infected person all contribute to the spread of this disease. The eggs and the feces of the mites in the burrows of the skin are what cause the itching in scabies. The eggs and the feces usually trigger allergic reactions on the skin.
The various homeopathic treatments for scabies are:
1. Carbo-veg: This remedy is effective when you experience dry abrupt eruptions on the body. Symptoms of itching tend to aggravate at night, especially during undressing. There is usually a smelly discharge from the infected areas.
2. Arsenic album: This remedy is used to treat scabies eruptions which appear on the bends of the knees. The burning and itching sensations tend to worsen at night.
3. Causticum: This is used to treat symptoms of scabies which include wet pustules with foul smelling pus. In this case, the skin develops a yellowish hue along with the presence of warts. Coughing and sneezing can lead to involuntary urination.
4. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph is used when symptoms of crusty pustules develop on the hands, folds of the skin and the feet. The skin becomes sensitive to cold weather and the pustules have a cheese like discharge.
5. Lycopodium: Lycopodium is used to treat symptoms of scabies that occur on the genitals, scalp and the abdomen. Exposure to anything warm can aggravate the condition and intensify the itching. The pustules are moist and yellowish brown in color. The itching usually subsides if the skin comes in contact with anything cold.