Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.S. Chhabra
Submit a review for Dr. J.S. ChhabraYour feedback matters!
I am 27 and I have lost all my hair on top and crown of head. And on the sides hair are turning white. What diet and medicine should I take.
I am 54 years old male maintaining good health and no bad habits. I am maintaining good hygiene. I am a non-diabetic and non-hypertensive. For the past 25 years I am suffering from severe itching in my scrotum area. I scratch a lot till it sometime bleeds. The scrotum region sweats a lot and that may be the reason for the itching sensation I have tried several tablets, cold creams, moisturizers and dusting powders without any satisfactory result. Can you suggest me some skin cream/ointment to get some immediate and permanent relief from this ailment? Thanks
What is the best way to exfoliate the skin to remove the dead skin, oiliness and to moisturize and make it glow?
Later around 1 year back I was having nightfall problem so I consult a doctor and he gave me injections of testosterone and confido with a vitamin and mineral syrup and the course was for 1.5 to 2 months. Now I was not having that much big problem . Now it is controlled. But now I feel very much tiredness and mood swings as well as some acne on my face. I was just studying about that on net and I used to know that it is a low testosterone problem. Now I want to know that if I had low testosterone level than how to balance it and if not then how to be active and remove acne from face.
I have black spots as bell as pimple on my back .l try cream before 4day but nothing change. What should I do.
Who doesn’t like to be a dream girl, with everybody’s eyes charm. “Doll” the stylish one, one with fair skin, ideal looks, lovely expressions, one gifted with all possible merits.
People, who are fortunate enough to have all these qualities in built, should also learn to take care of them and prevent them from utmost damages. Unlike the environment, which was more pure before where the natural remedies were also enough for cure but the environment now is more of the smoke and smog.
Thus proving them to be quite ineffective BUT as patience and perseverance are the two important essence and so is here the home remedies though late works truly positive and mark their effect for a long time and more beautifully.
Home Remedies for a fair and glowing skin:
- You may take a banana, mash it, and mix some honey and apply on face for 5minutes and then wash it with Luke warm water.
- Peel off oranges and put the peel in the sun until they dry completely. Prepare a powder and add some milk to it. Use of this paste once a day makes your skin smooth and lighter.
- A mixture of Gram Flour, Turmeric, with some lemon Juice when applied evenly on the face and kept to rest gives a natural glow to the face.
- The beauty paste mixture of Gram Flour and turmeric with milk is a therapy used since long time and ages; proving positive to the skin of everyone.
- A potato pulp that includes starch makes the perfect face mask and helps replenish the skin tone in the best possible way.
- The sun burn of the skin can be best cured with Vinegar which has got anti- oxidants, thus curing it.
- A summer refreshing mask, can be made out of papaya fruit and the Indian Multani Mitti.
- For obtaining cleansed skin, one must apply a mixture of Yoghurt and lemon juice 1 teaspoon each twice daily.
Lastly, the Diet a healthy Balanced Diet containing the right nutrients is to be consumed for nourishment of skin.