Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ishwar PatelYour feedback matters!
1. Keep tummy muscles tight but don't hold your breath.
2. Keep the shoulders back and down. Avoid rounding shoulders forward and slouching especially when sitting for prolong periods using laptops or computers.
3. Try to stretch every 30 minutes by backward bending back for 30 seconds in standing or sitting.
4. Seek help from a friend or family member who can reinforce your habit and remind when you go to the poor posture mode.
5. Learn specific exercise to strengthen back and abdominal muscles and above all stay active and fit!
My heel area of my leg has started paining from past 10-15 days whenever I stand. When my leg is not in use, it does not pain. Only when I apply pressure on that area, it starts paining (when I stand). What could be the reason & solution for the same? it happens whether I am barefoot or with my slippers.
Diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis last year, I made changes to my lifestyle, started exercising daily. Only resorted to consuming indomethacin in dire needs. And I have been okay for an year, apart from a few occasional outbursts of pain. But nowadays, I wake up with a lot of lower back pain everyday. Everything from my upper torso to my hips are stiff for about 1-2 hours every morning. I am eating well, practicing yoga daily, during the day I am fine. I want to avoid the nights. What should I do?
Since from the child birth, my wife is suffering from pain in her right side upper outside bone of leg near to butt. She says she can not sit in a single posture for long time. If she sits on right side butt. She has to get-up slowly. We don't know the reason of pain. But it is there for last 3-1/2 years. We got our baby by her cezariane operation. Our query is. What may be the probable reason of pain? how to diagnose/get rid of it?
My mom she is 45 year old her backbone always pain she consult with many doctors and specialist and also eating medicines but no improvement.
I have severe pain in my shoulder when I tries to throw a ball. This started 3 years ago. I had some medicines then. Its normal when I do not do any anything like throwing or doing some heavy lifting or some kind of heavy exercise. What are the possible reasons for this and what should I do?
Sir I am in a job in which I which I have to stand 8 hours n due to standing job their is lil pain in my knees n whole leg? What to do? How to fix it?
My age is 57 and my leg muscles are paining due to cramps. Pl. Suggest alternative medicine for pain relief.
I am a 33 year old, sedentary employee. Yesterday, when I was standing after using an Indian commode, started having acute unilateral left sided middle back pain. It has been over 18 hours and still I continue to have pain, but not as severe as at the onset. Turning from one side to other on the bed is also not so easy. Please help me.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.