Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishwar Patel
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ishwar PatelYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 years old female. Average weight and height. I have two issues. 1. Teeth sensitivity. Been two months approx. I have had 4 of my molar teeth plastered few years ago. I smoke regularly but has kept it low after this trouble. I get sensitivity to warm, cold, certain noise and mostly when I skip meals. Its even difficult to bite my food. More on the incisors. I tried chewing cloves and avoid excess brushing but no gain. 2. Lower back pain. Been a month now. It started with my periods as usual but this time it did not go away. Can not find it externally but severe pain when that region is stressed. I sleep on floor over two flat cotton mattress. I tend to sit continuously for 7-8 hrs at office. Do little work out time to time but stopped after this. I often skip lunch. Breakfast is oats or mixed beans and peas boiled. I avoid spices. Pregnancy and abortion history but recovered without hvng issues. Work stress is prominent. No history of fatal disease in family line. Please advice.
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis, what are the best possible ways to avoid bone erosion. All the tests she has undergone are negative, HB is fine.
I had a shoulder surgery for slap tear past 1 month ago So after the surgery I asked the doctor to show the video of my surgery so he told they can't show the video it's for their reference. So I want to confirm that can we ask or not for the video of surgery?
Hello sir I am 23 years old I am suffering my left side ball is down middle in to the legs so the ball is press by the legs It so painful Suggest me complete cure treatment.
I used to run daily but in my knee I have problem if put some pressure on my knee it got pain otherwise normal. Pain is slightly minute but not getting over.
Hi I am ganesh and suffering from the sever back pain so please tell me solution for my problem immediately so that g am happy.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.