Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. H C Neema


Dentist, Indore

49 Years Experience
Dr. H C Neema BDS Dentist, Indore
49 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. H C Neema
Dr. H C Neema is one of the best Dentists in Bhagirathpura Road, Indore. She has over 49 years of experience as a Dentist. She studied and completed BDS . She is currently practising at Dr H C Neema in Bhagirathpura Road, Indore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. H C Neema on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Indore Dental College - 1968
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr H C Neema

17, Marothia BazarIndore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. H C Neema

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Dear sir I have pain in my teeth I can't eat hot &cold items continued. please suggest what should I do for fast relief.

MDS - Orthodontics
Dentist, Ahmedabad
Cavity has extended to the dental pulp, which is sensitive portion of your teeth. Rct (root canal treatment) may be required.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are slightly nodding. Not too much. It's very little. If I wag it I feel it's not strong. There is no bleeding or broken teeth. What should I do now? I am 20 years old.

Dentist, Hyderabad
U need to check the underneath conditions of teeth by taking digital xray of full mouth coz when ur feeling the teeth are moving in there place than think the gums r becoming weak therefore u need to get consulted with the dentist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had my pre molar tooth extracted after 2 RCT done n still in pain. What are the options for me now?

Dentist, Lucknow
Please get an x ray done of that area and find out the reason why the pain is still there. It may be related to gums or any cavity in the nearby tooth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old male in my teeth there is a hole for past few years. What should I do?

Certified Implantologist
Dentist, Kolkata
Holes in teeth are nothing but cavities. If you do not get them filled in time the holes will increase in size and become painful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have jaw problem in my mouth. When I open or close the mouth there is some herbal produce in between the joint of upper na lower jaw. There is no pain but only that I can open the mouth with limited limit i. E 1to 2 inch only. Also there is little sound in the jaw joint. Whats the problem is it?

Dentist, Jaipur
Your symptoms is like tmj problem. You should avoid wide opening of mouth, use soft diet, avoid taking stress. Consult to a dentist for medicinal tretment. He will advice you after examing detail.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having some white material left in my teeth, how should I remove that, and what are the preventive measures, to avoid that in future?

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
You need to consult a dentist for this, so that it can be dealt properly systematically. It will be safely removed by dentist, otherwise if you try to remove it without knowledge, it harms your teeth. Take care. :)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to quit smoking? I have used nicotine chewing gum but it can't helps. I am addict for this from past 7 years and smoke 1 chigrate per day. Whenever I have alone or on the way my mind is pushing me to smoke? Please help me.

Dentist, Mumbai
consult your dental surgeon and he will guide you how to quit smoking . get scaling and polishing of teeth and have a strong will power to quit smoking ..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having problem of bleeding in teeth? I am suffering from pain also this is from many years.

Dentist, Kolar
Get scalling done by dentist n maintain oral hygiene. Use mouth wash regularly. Adopt proper brushing techniques n massage your gums with fingertips after brushing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jaunpur
The leftover food particles can wreck havoc in your mouth especially while the orthodontic treatment. Always remember to use a mouthwash after every meal.

Alternative for braces? I'm 20, and mainly concerned about alignment. Anything priced under Rs. 10000.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you can go for composite veneers but you need to get it checked from a dentist first because it depends case to case.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For about 10 days am feeling too much pain in the legs, back and half of my head maybe due to acidity / gastric problem as my tongue is also white and tastes awful. Kindly suggest a remedy.

Dentist, Mumbai
Aman deep lybrate-user Since there is no fever ,take things easy .you are probably having indigestion causing gastritis and acidity and white coating on tongue .the underlying factor can be viral infection .since you are having body ache and pain in legs .take tab crocin tab after meals .drink plenty of water and soft diet .take rest and if need see your physician for check up please.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected sir, I am suffering from teeth pain (left upper side, there is no black spot on teeth, but it very painful, give suggestion.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. At times caries are not visible on the occlusal surface but may be present between the embrasure area ie space between 2 teeth. That can be checked by taking an x-ray. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab ketorol dt 2 tablets dissolved in water. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Myofascial pain syndrome is a chronic pain disorder. In myofascial pain syndrome, pressure on sensitive points in your muscles (trigger points) causes pain in seemingly unrelated parts of your body. This is called referred pain. Myofascial pain syndrome typically occurs after a muscle has been contracted repetitively. This can be caused by repetitive motions used in jobs or hobbies or by stress-related muscle tension. While nearly everyone has experienced muscle tension pain, the discomfort associated with myofascial pain syndrome persists or worsens. Treatment options for myofascial pain syndrome include physical therapy and trigger point injections. Pain medications and relaxation techniques also can help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 19 yr old.Bad smell coming from my mouth. I m facing this problem since my 12th age.I haven't consult doctor's till now.?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease , cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. You can come for a consultation (free of cost) in our clinic. Dr Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have savior pain in my back side teeth, it has become black hole in that .what medicine should I take?

Dentist, Delhi
If you are having severe pain in hollow teeth then most probably you will be requiring RCT (root canal treatment).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my liver when move down long time and also in my one teeth left side.

General Physician, Bangalore
that's not liver pain. that's just abdominal muscle pain. for teeth pain you can avoid eating hard and chewy food. for medicine you can consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Mumbai
Today on world cancer day lets make a pledge to stop usage of any form of TOBACCO . Any ulcer not healing from long time , white patch in your mouth or any nodule present from long time can be a cancer or start of it. Please visit your doctor immediately cause prevention is better than cure. Have a great day
8 people found this helpful

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
If irregular teeth are treated without braces between the age group of 8 to 13 years, the chances of relapse after braces is less. This can be treated only by a Child Dental Specialist - Pediatric Dentist. Generally, Braces should be used once the growth of jaws is over, which is generally after 12 to 13 years of age.
View All Feed