Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have a broken teeth in the front is it possible to fix a broken teeth? How much will it cost to put a cap in the broken part? Root canal is not needed.
I'm 28 years old. I'm suffering form snoring. In night time it disturbs to my wife. What should I do? Any remedies. Please help me.
Hi I am a 29 years old male, I have got a corn below on my left feet, please guide me how can I get rid of it ?
His age is 27 and weight is only 48. He is not gaining weight despite good food and exercise. Have to go toilet 3_4 times a day. What should he do?
I had both the hand fingers painful. So I took blood Test yesterday reports ECR 28 and RA Factor Positive. So what medicine you will advise me doctors. Thanks in advance.
Whenever I have some kind of anxiety or fear, I can't sleep properly in night, whenever I try to Sleep, my heart wakes me up, it starts to beat faster?
I am unmarried, when I masturbate, I come in a very short duration. Is it premature ejaculation. What should I do.
Hello Sir I am male my age 21 years old and my height 5ft 8inch but my weight not according to my height so what I do for this for maintain exact weight.
Through out the year; I feel cough. And if I shout for sometimes. My throat becomes hanged. How will I improve it?
Hello I am 21 year old female and I have cervical problem some times there is pain in my shoulders, my hands get numbed, I feel giddy with nausea and 4 days back there was severe head ache due to which I was not able to move my head, even bend it down. I had some homeopathic medicine and its better now. Could you please suggest something which will cure it permanently.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.