Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dryashwant MaruYour feedback matters!
How to resolve the sinus problem. My nose has suffer from sinus. Please suggest some home made solution. Thanks.
I am 50 year old male, even if i do not have cold ,i feel wheazing sound in evening/night which is irritating.I do have a little sinus problem as well. Further i have bad breath also. Plaese help
Heavy headache since 18 hrs ,vomit sensation , one side headache. Dizziness weakness in the whole body but heavy headache how to overcome it through home remedies or medicines. Its left side headache.
I have a pain in my ear since last Monday. I got a medicine but doesn't effect. Please suggests something better.
My son is 3 years 6 months, he get throat infection very frequently. He is also been hospitalised 3 times in the last year for the same. I give him only warm water, no ice creams or any other cold stuff, then what is causing it and how can I prevent it?
In piles and fissure patient take protein supplements like protein x and whey protein is good or bad please tell me about this.
1) I am 17 years old and a female. I have undergone laser tonsillectomy a week ago on 17. My doctor prescribed me ROMILAST L10 for 30 days. Is it necessary for me to use? 2) he has also advised me not to take ice creams for a life time and if I will not I'll catch the problem again as tonsils grow again. Is it true? If not until how many days should I resist eating ice creams.
I am 46 years old male and have a feeling that something is there in my throat always. I met a doctor and he prescribed medicines. Still the feeling is same. Pl advice.
I have pain in my throat and feel very difficult to swallow anything. What should I do to get rid of this pain.
I was suffering from cold and throat disease since 4 years. Now a days I feel relief about 70%. But some problem with my digestion. Both are little problem throat n digestion. please suggest me Ayurveda or homeopathy medicine and cure. Is it sinus or hisnofilia.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.