Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dryashwant Maru
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dryashwant MaruYour feedback matters!
Whenever I was my face my nose starts running. Having this issue since many years. What could be the reason.
My father had a fall 3 months ago on the road and he had a surface head injury. Immediately I had him hospitalized. CT scan was normal. His BP had dropped but with drip it was back to normal. But he has constantly been reporting Vertigo. We have had multiple sessions with a Neurosurgeon who reported everything normal. What is the next course of action.
Dear Doctor, My age is 28. I am having a problem. During sleeping I create a unusual sound. But it's not snoring. Unconsciously I made that sound. While I realize that in sleep I kept quite. I tried to control that and before one year I consult a homeopathy doctor, he said that it is due to tiredness and it will be alright, nothing to worry. But till now that is continuing. The exact thing is while I am sleeping I inhale air through my nose and while releasing I produce sound in my mouth. I did meditation too. But no use. Around 7 years approx I am suffering from this. I was too confused whether this is a type of disease I was affected or common. I am now working in computer field 9 hrs per day sitting job. Going to get marry too. Very shy that if my wife feel bad on me. Kindly help.
Sir, I getting please pains in right ear and coming out yellowish fluid. Doctor had checked and found that holes in drum. So it is adviced that go for surgery. But my left ear not ok and cannot hear also. Whether after from surgery can I hear? please is it is successful? please guide the expert opinion. Thanks
I am unable to hear clearly and I have ear pain from past 26 days. I am unable to sleep well in the night. Please give me a suggestion.
Sir/Madam I am suffering from right side chest pain since one month it is exactly down to throat. Many time this pain goes to shoulder back and front. And also I feel pain in right side abdomen down to chest and also back pain especially right side I am afraid of that. I met two physicians they advised me to do ecg and xray but reports are normal. Can you suggest me sir please please I am totally confused please. Thanks.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.