Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Singh HadaYour feedback matters!
Hi my friend has undergone an a bsso surgery age 21 female. Which went wrong. What should she do now. Should she wait some years or take resurgery now.
I have yellow teeth and the gums have lost some how to make the yellow teeth to white and regain of gums is there any tooth paste for it please kindly notify me.
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
Sir, my daughter is 3 years old, having dental problem, 6 month pehle woh khelte khelte gir gayi thi, samne upar ke teen daant aadhe tut gaye hain aur ek daant ke upar se bar bar funsii(acne) type ka gand bhar ja raha hai, hamne child specialist and do alag alag dentist ko dikhaya hai but woh problem ab bhi thik nhi ho rahi. Antibiotic medicine do bar de chuke hain.
I am 26 years old and have a gap between my front two teeth which is very prominent. Also I have a gums showing smile. I have used braces but the space came back. I am getting married soon and have about 9 months time in hand to correct this gap. Need expert suggestions.
My mom chewing pan from so many years, and now she want any chemical or paste to clean her teeth. So please suggest me.
I hav front two yellow teeth due to fluroid. I had done beaching. Bt there is no effect on them so now what should I do? To get white brighter shiny teeth. Plzz suggest.
Dear sir, recently I visited one dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? please answer.
Yesterday I gone through the surgery for removing my wisdom tooth (lower right), but the root of tooth was very close to the lingual nerv. So the doctor was able to remove half part of the tooth. And half part of the tooth is still there .it will make any trouble? I am very scared. please guid me.
Sir mere muh me chhale h 2 weeks se. Please mujhe koi solution dijiye. Bahut problem hoti h. Khana khane mai aur bolne mai.
I have patches on my tongue which is called as geographical tongue and my eyelids and my palm keep beating like as if somebody is pumping blood and also I have low sex drive that is NO INTEREST IN SEX at all, to come out of it I discussed with my friends who said that there is something wrong I am 32 years, Unmarried and weigh 80 kgs 5.5 inches and also irregular heavy periods that last for more than 2 months sometimes.
I have a ache in my wisdom tooth area, due to inflammation in my gums near wisdom tooth. My Dr. is suggesting to use, novomix650MG/METROGYL 400MG/DICLOFENAC SODIUM/PAN, these 4 tablets for 5 days, will this affect my health. One more Dr. is asking me to use moxikind cv 350/zerodol, Which you prefer. Shanu,
I have problem with my teeth its smell when I woke up. And its little smell all the day. I will brush regularly in the morning time. Please help me.
I am 16 year old. I can't eat cold or spicy things. When I eat something like that too much pain in my teeth. What can I do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.