Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj SharmaYour feedback matters!
Working as a software engineer after working for 2 to 3 hours getting back pain not able to sit and walk? Please advise.
I am suffering from dislocation problem in the shoulder both, and it takes nearly 2 hours to get set itself. In the mean time I am experiencing severe pain which I cannot express in words. I cannot take pain killers as I am a CKD patient and my age is 43 years, so what I have to do when the joint got dislocated.
Hello, I am engineering student and I am suffering from cold and headache I tried lots of medicine but still it continue from last 1 week what should I do. And there is mild fever also. And one more thing I wanna tell you that the fever come almost at once a month due to fever sometime my eyes are swallowed and it hurt too. Please suggest me some medicine or something else so that I cure. I don't want to tell about it my parents as they got tension so help me.
I am 25yr old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am going to have you been able and I am.
Sir whan I run my foot is automatic paining. One time I have an accident. Sir please help? I need a bestmedicine of my foot please help.
My head is paining from since last 5 days please tell what should I do by which I will feel relax please tell me?
My mother has multiple diseases like diabetes with insulin, alser, thyroid, blood pressure and also having breast cancer in past but it has been operated and radiotherapy & chemotherapy has also done. In november 2014 pacemaker has also linked up with her heart.in june 20 2016 she has two heart attacks on same day. There are 8 blockages in her heart and all 3 arteries has also blocked. So Dr. has done angiography and gave a stunt to her heart. Som please tell is there is any way to open heart blockage without by-pass surgery. Angioplasty is not possible.
I have an issue for my mother whenever she eats she suffers from pain in the left hand side of the body and it pains a lot for 10 mins to 15 mins at least. It starts from the waist of left side and continue on the left hand with left shoulder. It would be a great help if some doctor can help so that I can consult the specialist doctor as I can't make out wat the problem is. please Reply As Soon As Possible.
I love play cricket. But last 2 months am unable to thrown a cricket ball because of m shoulder pain. Sr please give m some suggestions.
I have hair loss problem last two years and I have stomach pain because of appendix. Please solve my Problem.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).