Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D S AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face. I used many face wash but it is not effective. No what to do? you only suggest.
I am 25 years old and going bald I have bald patches on top of. My head and thinning hair and receding hair line in front, I tried all things orally green tea, evening primrose oil to control yet no use, what can I do to control it withthout it tablets or application products, I dont want to do transplant also I need to control total baldness for atleast two years please help.
From last month I am noticing that skin of my face below the Eye is turning a little lighter. What should I do?
Hi sir I am 27 my problem is bad breath and skin infection like allergy in my hand and legs some places and my face and head showing block some kind of Lear last 3 years I having drink and Aunty sex with out condom when I start sex with her I face this kind of qualities bad breath same I find her yoni I am reach nearly doctor he will check all tests all normal and homeopathy also but smell is coming I am married 2014 Jan 2 you am working 12 hours 30 days my sleeping time 6 hours I visit dental doctor also she clean my teeth and she told me you have 3 holes in you r teeth and gap also if I do that this kind of smell total relief? please understand my English reply me.
Four Steps for Glowing Face:
1) Cleansing: Use ample amount of water to clean the face, you can use facewash, soap. Wash face in intervals to remove the dirt. Drink lots of water keep you hydrated.
2) Exfoliation: It includes the use of scrub like an almond crush, to remove the dead cells.
3) Moisturiser: After exfoliation wash the face and application of moisturiser to provide nourishment to the skin.
4) Sunscreen: It is used basically if one wants to go out to prevent from tanning, though it is less helpful.
Removal of makeup at night before sleep is essential. Always try to use least chemical/cosmetics on the face.
Sir. Mere face pe daag hai last 8 months se. Maine 2 doctors se treat karwaya lekin av tk thik nhi hua hai. So please help me.
How to make my face glow drink fruit juice? And what are the juices drink for face glows? What are food to eat for glow? What are foods avoid for face glow?
1. Slight Curly hair and front side hair growth is less 2. What to do for increase concentrate mind in reading and another activities, Pl also suggest for mind growth.
I had total hyperthyroidism 8 months back since july i'm suffering with chronic severe urticaria. So kindly let me know the reason what is the cause of CSU and did it correlate with thyroidectomy? Now i'm using thyronorm 150 mg and Root canal 4000 mg/ day along with Psoriasis 50 mg, Teczine 10 mg. Long term use of Psoriasis did may effect my health condition?
How to remove spots caused by pimple around cheeks and forehead. Any medicine which can remove such spots easily.
Hello am suffering from skin breakouts skin allergy as well as frm pimples frm six months. taking alopathic medicines. Bt they r getting worse. please help!
Hi. I am 22 years old and my hair is turning in white. So any suggestions or medicine that help me to stop from causing white hairs?
Dermatologist is the once who "is trained to evaluate and manage paediatric and adult patients with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair and nails" they are specialized in:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
2. Management of contact dermatitis and other skin disorders
3. Recognition of skin diseases
4. Derma pathology
5. Surgical techniques used to treat skin conditions.
Five reasons why do you need a dermatologist
1. You are not the doc: though you believe that you know more about your skin than a specialist. You are completely wrong. You might know how your reacts to heat, but you may not know why. And so you need a specialist who can well understand the condition of your skin.
2. Treatments: dermatologist clearly knows what, why and which treatment is necessary to your skin. They are the ones who can suggest necessary treatments without getting your skin irritated for long.
3. Cosmetology: they not only do the basic work related to skin but also do the cosmetic procedures like laser skin treatment, fillers, scar removal etc, thereby giving you the beautiful skin glow.
4. Advice: dermatologist can help you out with which cosmetics to use, which sunscreens would suit your skin and which type of product radiates your skin color.
5. Cancers dermatologist can help in detecting various skin cancers and help you fight the battle of getting rid of it.
I have hair fall problem since last 3 years. My forehead is almost empty I want back hair naturally. please give me the solution.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure where hair is surgically implanted on the head. You can opt for this procedure if you suffer from hair loss and bald spots on your head. Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things:
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.