Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrakant Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandrakant Jain to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and helped me improve my health. Thank you Dr.
Dr. Chandrakant Jain provides answers that are sensible. No sir.I dint try
I take doxycycline (100 mg) for my acne. The acne have subsided but now I have brown marks on my face. Can you recommend me a depigmenting cream that will fade away the dark spots.
As our lifestyle and living habits change, we experience a lot of new phenomena and changes in our body systems. One of the biggest changes that we can actually see is the change in the digestive system and the regularity or the irregularity of our stools. When we eat healthy and lead an active lifestyle, we are more likely to have a better digestive system, whereas if we eat more junk or take meals at irregular timings and do not set a system for the body, we put it at great risk of diseases and health issues. One of the most common problems that a lot of people face is constipation.
While constipation in itself may be tackled without much problem, the real issue arises when it turns into something more troublesome such as piles. The issue of piles arises when the veins in the anal region start to swell because of a disturbed blood flow. The swollen regions and the lack of fibre in the stools combine to make the process of passing stools very uncomfortable, painful and it may also lead to the bleeding of the anus.
Treating the issue of piles:
Piles is a health problem that is mainly supported and aggravated because of wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and excessive constipation. One of the most important things that you can do in the course of getting the problem under control is to start eating right. Eating foods with high fibre content and foods that speed up the digestive systems may go a long way in easing out the pain. It may also be important to keep liquid intake under check so that more and more liquid and other healthy drinks are consumed. Choosing to exercise regularly and indulging in workouts that help keep the intestines strong are the best alternatives.
Apart from things that you can do on your own, it may also be important to make sure that you take the right professional medical help. When you have the best help on your side you may be able to make sure that you get the issue treated within a short span of time without having to suffer greatly. However, it is also essential to make sure that the best type of treatment is chosen. In most cases, choosing Homeopathy for treatment may be your best bet. When you opt for homeopathy for piles, you may be able to treat the issue without having to use chemically charged and loaded antibiotics and it may be an easier route to a healthy living.
Why take homeopathic treatment?
The reason why homeopathy is most demanded in the case of piles is because of the fact that conventional medication may lead you to go through surgery for getting relief from the issue. Not only does a surgery increase the burden of increased finances, but also means that it is physically more straining. While homeopathy offers natural and chemical free medicines that treat the root cause of the disease.
Severe symptoms like burnings and bleeding during and after passing stool effectively treat with Homeopathic medicine in very less time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen.
Let's know more about these skin disorder
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Doctor, I am 60 years old male and I am uncomfortable at the time of sitting in the bus or outside for longer time may be due to some fungal infection in and around the genital organs (groin), but I am not experiencing any allergy/any symptoms in other times. Can you suggest some solution for the above.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.