Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C L Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C L YadavYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods which was supposed to come on 10th july 2016, and had a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Then lighter flow of periods arrived on 20th july which continued for 2.
There is a wart on my side burns .. It's been more than 2 weeks am applying podowart fluid on it.. This liquid has created a wound . now i have stopped applying it. What should i do next?
I am 27 year old male. Please suggest me some facial cream or face wash to get rid of sun tan immediately.
Hi I am male. How can I increase my dick size. I am 27 year old. Marital status: Married Are you sexually active? Yes Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: >10 minutes Any other symptoms/ issues: no.
People suffering from Premature Ejaculation have a problem controlling the timing of ejaculation while engaging in sexual congress. Men with this sexual problem usually look for doctors or clinics which treat Premature Ejaculation instead of trying to understand the physical and psychological factors behind it. Understanding these underlying factors can greatly help in the diagnosis of this serious issue. The safe treatment for this sexual dysfunction involves addressing the root cause of this condition.
Common risk factors
- Worry about sexual performance: Many men experience "performance anxiety" while having sex. They feel that they are not experienced or skillful enough to help their partners have an enjoyable experience. This constant worry can severely affect sexual performance.
- Previous instances of unwanted ejaculation: Men who had disappointing sexual experiences in the past can become obsessed with their shortcomings. These unpleasant memories can interfere with the psychological mechanism of arousal and ejaculation.
- Previous relationships: If the person did not have fulfilling relationships in the past, the chances of suffering from this issue can increase. Men who had abusive spouses or had become involved in complicated divorce proceedings are likely to have performance issues while dealing with their current partner.
- Testosterone imbalance: Testosterone is an important hormone when it comes to developing and maintaining an erection. The testosterone level is at its peak in young adults and then gradually decreases with age, leading to difficulties in sexual performance.
- Thyroid malfunction: Research has shown that Hyperthyroidism is rampant among men suffering from Premature Ejaculation. A hyperactive thyroid reduces testosterone production, thus impairing erectile stamina and sexual pleasure.
- Nerve damage: The penile region is a delicate structure with countless nerve endings. Any damage to the nerve tissue due to an injury can severely affect sexual performance.
- Prostate inflammation: Irritation in the prostate has been shown to have an impact on duration of erection in some men. The symptoms associated with prostate inflammation (such as pain in the groin, difficulty in urination, post-ejaculatory pain, etc.) can degrade the overall sexual experience.
Solution to Premature Ejaculation
While Premature Ejaculation is indeed a serious problem, it responds well to correct treatment and can be resolved in due time. Doctors and specialists of Premature Ejaculation are increasingly relying on natural treatment like Ayurveda and Unani in order to naturally cure this sexual dysfunction. These ancient treatment systems when applied with Yoga therapy can greatly improve sexual performance and help both partners achieve sexual contentment.