Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Brijesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother from 4 days continuously feel weakness with joint pain. Problem in standing after sit and she also vomit 2 time in these 4 days. Test reports are all negative. There platelets count 170000.
Hi 1.Actually now few days I having lower back pain and pain in my knees. 2. Actually I had too much sex (2-3 times in a day and it's happen in 2 times in a week or 6-7 times in the week) it will make bad effect on my health and please tell me what I should do and what died/tablets you prefer for me.
Mujha hath k joint ma pain rhta h jb musam chnge hota h aap bto mijha calcium ki tablet leni chaiya yha apni diet ma asa ky Lena chaiya jisa yha prblm na ho.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am an 18 year old bot and I am having a postural deformity called bent back from some time. I want you to tell me some methods so that I could overcome my problem.
I have stomach pain I have removed citiscan and many other report all are normal then why does this pain occurs ?
I am 63 yrs. Gap in left knee joint has reduced. My doctor confirmed but said initial stage and suggested regular exercise after reducing / removal of swelling. Please. Inform how to get rid of swelling by some medicine and exercise. Thanks.
Recently I am suffering from lower back pain. I hv done the MRI and it states that mild diffuse disc bulge l4-l5. Is it a serious issue? What kind of exercises help me in recover from this problem? Thanks in advance.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
He I have a lots of problem on my neck always pain start my neck gets pain if I always wake up at early morning I feel so much add please doctor to something.
I haven't been able to sleep since two days and also suffering from severe headache and also have ulcers in the mouth I have tried some medicines but they are not working. What to do please help me.
Sir, My knee ligament has broken before 4 days and now not pain in knee but when give weight on knee then leg is unbalanced and start some pain . So suggest me.
Hi, I am suffering from headache since many weeks I can not no longer suffer this. More pain at the hindbrain and just above the ear what is the way to get rid of this headache?
From few weeks I have body pains I feel weakness all time please suggest what can I do for permanent relief.
I have been suffering from knee pain for the past three years. It has been diagnosed as Osteo arthritis and loss of cartilage. I have tried physiotherapy. Hydro therapy and allopathic drugs (NSAID). There has been only temporary relief and the pain returns. This is affecting my normal work life. Is there a cure in ayurveda ?
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.