Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin BrahmbhattYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I want to know that if I sell on of my kidney is there any future problem to my health or body? I have financial problems.
I am 26 yes old man. I have problem while urinating causing me burning pain and my urine also got foul smell also spongy thing in my cock. What should I do and what is the problem regarding this? Please help.
I am 32 years old, I have pain while urinating and even I seen blood in urine other symptoms like a more frequent urge to urinate, pain in vagina while urinating, chills etc, please help me and what medicine I should take.
I have cough. Cough increases only in cold. In night when I am on bed its normal and in day time it increases. I have this problem since 2 years. I take treatment from but they told me yiu have infection. I had test my blood and urine all normal.
My father was admitted in Sir Ganga Ram between 17/05/2016 to 22/05/2016. He got a fracture in neck femur, and due to high percentage of Creatinine and Urea (8.1 and 96, we are not able to operate that fracture. The under Dr. Malik guidance after 2 Dialysis they did the operation of fracture. And before discharge one more dialysis done. On 22/05/2016. Today we got the result of another medical Tests (CBC KFT), Now Urea is 96 and creatinine is 6.82. So Sir please advice.
Is it advisable to use testosterone tablets both of us to increase our libido. Any adverse effects as we are already on medication for hypertension cholesterol diabetes ulcer.
As a muslim I have to take water whenever I urinate and there shouldn't be even a single little drop of urine stick in my cloth. But my problem is whenever I urinate, even after I have taken water to wash it, a few drop of urine fall after I have completed the first part of urination. This creating a huge problem to me as a muslim. How can I stop this drop by drop falling of urine after I have urinated. Please help me. Its very very urgent Thank you.
I think I have got blood mixed up with my urine. The urine is more like orange in color. What should I do? Is this a disease? Should I consult a doctor?
Sir/madam what should medicine prefer if some stones are there inside the body? Tell me the better medicine or advice?
He is having kidney stone and he is under homeopathy treatment but suddenly now he is having fever & head pain. Please help me why is he having pain he has 2 stone so which one should be removed by medicine and other is still there.
I am 44 years old female and I had kidney problem. I am using medicines since last 1 year. I am not getting no changes. Creatinine- 5.4 Urea - 102 Hb - 11.4 Hypertension - 140/80 What should I do now.
My daughter has been diagnosed urinal infection. And she is frequently feeling the pressure of urinating as well as a burning sensation after urination. What is recommended?
Hi. I am 30 years old male. From few days I have pain in my lower part of stomach and my toilet is not coming properly. And doctor prescribe me to do ultra sound and blood test.in ultra sound I know that their is 5 mm. Stone in my left kidney. I want to remove this without operation. So please suggest me. I am leaving alone in delhi. please tell me what can I do. Plz.
I am 18 years old and I have a stone in my kidney. Sometimes it hurts alot. I want to get rid of it. What should I do?
I have urine infection I always get a jot urine then 10 to 15 minutes were burn inside plzzz suggest me I use all kind of tablet n please plzzz give me suggest.
Hello sir I had significant amount of post void urine 35 ml. Doctor suggest me veltam 0.4 Tablets how many days I will these tablet and there is any change of my urine tract normal when these tablet used.Please tell.
Hi I'm saleem from hyderabad I'm suffering from kidney stones, I have lot of when it starts, and I have health problems also, no fitness, sickness, please suggest me.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.