Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Azmat QureshiYour feedback matters!
Which toothpaste should I use to get rid of tooth sensitivity problems? Is sensodyne toothpaste good? Also tell what other precautions should be taken? Response as soon as possible.
Hi I have problem in teeth which felling week and always feeling pain please sugest me some useful tips and also going gapped.
I'm having pulpitides on my two wisdom teeth. Now I'm taking antibiotics for three days. And I'm going to get my teeth removed 3 days later. The problem is that my heart rates keep accelerated, and I have some headaches too. Looks like my infections are not 100% under control. Q1, Can I still go for teeth extraction 3 days later? Or can I still wait for 3 days? Q2, What should I do to minimize any complication during and after the surgery? Thanks a billion.
A white layer (bacteria) on my tough causes bad breath. I am suffering this problem from past one year. What should I do?
My friend has fallen down from a bike and broken his incisor tooth. Can the tooth be filled or he has to undergo any other medication?
I am having tooth decay, even after filling the decay problem is still there what is the best solution to this.
I have a Tooth decay problem in my mouth from 2 years. I consulted a lot of doctor but I didnt find any solution till now. Som of them told that I have to undergo RCT and several other treatment. And it will take Hardly upto 15-20 days approx but I dont have enough time to do so. I just want a quick and short term treatment so that I can easily cure this problem. I Need some precious advice from your Side to what should I do at this time?
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.
I am a 47 years man with border line diabetes. I clinch my teeth in the night while sleeping. What do I do?
I brush everyday morning ANd I was use best in best toothpaste for my yellow teeth Any ayurvedic medicine for decrease my yellow teeth?
I got my lips swallowed every time. I use omnacortil 40 aciloc 150 and dapsone 100. Will it work for me. Please tell.
I can see my tongue has a rhomboid like small depapillated red patch in midline of tongue since two days. Since then its started to giving some pain like sensation or burning. What should I do?
You may often find that no matter how much you brush your teeth or whichever teeth whitener you might use, your teeth still appear stained and your smile still appears dull. There are certain foods, such as coffee, alcohol like red wine, soya sauce etc. which can be considered obvious culprits. However, it is not only the foods that cause staining, several other factors contribute to this as well. Following is a list of 5 things which can stain your teeth sooner than you think.
1. High intake of tea
Research has suggested that tea, be it brewed tea, green tea or iced tea, causes a high level of staining in your teeth; often in levels much higher than coffee. This is because tea contains a high level of tannins and also high amounts of acid, which aid the staining process, and eventually lead to much yellower teeth and long-lasting stains.
2. Drinking high amounts of lemonade
Lemonade is rich in sugars and acids, which effectively lead to wearing down of the enamel and exposing the next layer called the dentin, which itself is yellow in color. This makes the teeth appear yellowish. In cases where the enamel coating on your teeth is thin, the acid erosion takes place quicker; often leading to stained teeth. This condition may often become permanent or semi-permanent, with modes of reversal becoming increasingly difficult.
3. Extended periods of medication-intake
Injuries or illnesses, which lead to taking medications for sustained periods, can negatively affect the flow of blood to the teeth. This may lead to discoloration and staining. Certain medications, such as cough syrups which are rich in sugars can, also result in yellowing of teeth.
4. Swimming for long durations
Swimming for prolonged periods [usually around 6 hours a week in chemically-treated pools, can also lead to the browning of your teeth. This is because, often when you open your mouth and let water in, you allow certain chemicals to enter your mouth which can have adverse reaction on the tooth enamel. This ultimately leads to teeth corrosion and eventual staining.
5. Having excessive sugary drinks
Certain drinks which contain large amounts of synthetic food coloring increase sugar levels and aid the growth of bacteria in your mouth, thus causing tooth decay and discoloration of teeth.
My teeth is really in a bad shape since my childhood. Wanna fix them now. What are the charges for braces installation? Else what can be done? Thanks.
Its symptoms are:-
1. Reduced mouth opening
2. Vesicle formation on inner cheek (buccal mucosa) lips, palate etc
3. Problem in chewing spicy food
4. Feeling tightness in jaw muscles
1. Cessation of tobacco chewing habit
2. Laser treatment
4. Topical and intramucosal steroids
5. Lycopene preparations
6. Antifibrotic drugs
Any of these treatments should always be followed by a qualified dentist /oral surgeon's consultation.