Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok1Your feedback matters!
I am 22 years female and recently found their is a lump in my left breast nd went through memography and fna and it reported as fibroadenomas of 3.60 cm as I could feel it clearly. Doctor adviced me to go for surgery. Now I cannot feel the lump in my self examination it is about less than 1cm now, is it going to shrink? will there be any symptoms.
I am having problem with crack heal since long time, please help me how to get rid of this problem, I am consuming one-up gold a multi vitamin, while consuming this tablet it solve temporarily, I want permanent solution for this.
I want crystal clear skin it gets were due to pimples and black spots are remained on skin due to pimples pls suggest me good medicine's.
My pimples are cured and became black marks in my face. I tried using a cream called skin lite. But still I'm facing this marks issue. Can you please suggest some tips to reduce this.
Sir I have dark circles under my eyes and I am using fairness eye gel recommend by doctor but I am not satisfied please help me.
Sometimes, little bit of White fluid comes out of my friend's (girl) nipples. Some say it's nipplegasm. Please tell us what is this.
I have oily face and ot becomes so oily in summer season. What should I do and some pimples alwsy come on my face and especially on nose.
I have black spots as well pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I Do?
Hello sir, I want to improve brightness on my skin. So what should I do? Give me a some natural and home made ideas please.
Hi I m getting so many spots like pimples type on my back n my skin is so sensitive I affect so much can I get any solution as that I can get cured by this.
I'm 26 and a working woman. While I make sure I eat healthy, (oil free, fat free and no junk) throughout, and I gym everyday for an hour, I realized I am still putting on weight. Its visible on my face too. Is this normal due to gym or is there a problem? Kindly help, it's bothering me and very demotivating.
Hi, I am 25 year old, female. I have oily skin and a lot of small pimples or white head pimples on my face and they are present behind my ears also. My skin is not at all smooth and it goes like this till lower neck skin. I drink adequate water daily and I eat fruits and try to keep my skin clean. What else should I do to fight this acne at this age?
How to get fairer and markless skin? Remove scars from face and some pimples marks from face in winters.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.