Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SuranaYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from high BP since last 10 years. Her bp pattern remains in range 170/90 for about one month. We have been monitoring regularly at home. She takes a pill LODOS 2.5. Also she has been taking garlic pills. However it never reduces below this level. She is quite reluctant to visit a doctor. Also she has lost 70%of her teeth still she does nt want to visit dental surgeon for treatment. Is this could be a reason for her high blood pressure. Please help.
I'm suffering with mouth ulcers for more than 4 years I did not resolve a solution for it I consulted doctors Homeocares Ayurvedic Medicines (B complex, sorevin, listerine) I also tried to clean it with Hydrogenperoxide Treated it with honey Etc. How can I cure it And how can I prevent them in future.
I have dentures. Do I need to brush? What are the most common problems with baby teeth, and what can be done to avoid them?
My teeth is being cavity. I tried all toothpaste but no effect yet. Can you help me how to relief from cavity?
Dear sir I am 34 year old man. My weight 62 kg. My tongue always coated. My digestion system is very poor and my bone is very weak too. So please help me. Thanks.
Actually my front teeth was broken slightly. At age 12. Can you tell me. What will be the cost for putting cup over the broken teeth.
I am 27 year old working and I like to eat raw rice, slate chalks and etc. I wants to avoid but I could not do it, whenever I eat those items I have little bit pain in my stomach next morning and blisters in mouth and truth. Please consult me what can I do for this habit?
Mera beta abhi 6 years ka hai 2 years pahle girne se uske aage k 3 teeth toot gaye abhi tak nai aye pls bataye dubara ane Mai koi problem to nai hogi
Respected doctor. Is it true that teeth cleaning and polishing weakens them and creates gaps between tooth. Thanks.
Bristle variety. You will be able to select a toothbrush with soft, medium, or hard nylon bristles. For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.
Hi I want to know about adenoid hypertrophy I have six year old kid he has mouth breathing problem as per ex ray examin and local doctor consult suggested to me operate that but as we know in large adenoid automatically remove after teen age apart from mouth breathing kid don' t have any other problem so please suggest we operate that or wait for teenage once that automatically resolved Thanks in advance
My down left teeth pain last two days, so I want to broke and gat out from mouth. My question that ni any problem. My age 28 years old.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.