Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the past three months. Soft tissue size is about 5 cm X 6 cm, physician is recommend to take Cefuroxime 250 Clavulanic acid 125 mg, Paracetamol 500, levocetirizine10 mg and ranitidine. But she getting evening fever, restless feeling, if long breath back chest pain, mouth bitter in taste. Please give me suggestion.
I feel less of energy and dullness even after rich of food I also weak to work continuously what is remedy.
Hello Dr. my problem is that m housewife and very rare I go to market my skin color is wheatish but nowadays my face and my body getting darker and darker day by day I don't know why m so tensed pls help and suggest what to do thanks and regards.
I have dark spots ovet my face which are the person remaining of pimples. I need to get over from this marks. Turmeric is the only thing I use to put over my face. What are other home remedy that I can do. I have a very sensitive skin.
Hi, I'm 26 years old. Recently married. I'm facing lot of hair for issues. Can you please provide me some tips, which can help in reducing my hair fall.
My age is almost 22 but I have over weight. So I think is not good for me. An now I want to lose. And I am also on diet from 1 week. Please sir help.
Hi Sir, I am 36 male, have a doubt that I had gastric trouble because some times I am getting gas in the nights and over nights also in the early mornings. So please suggest me the medicine or any diet?
I am 18 years old female and I am having severe stomach ache on regular intervals from last three days and also loose motion what could be the reason for this and what medicines should be taken?
I have been experiencing insane hair fall for 1 year now. I have curly hair so I don't usually comb them. Also, I have PCOS. I have been using sulphate free mild shampoo for last 6-7 months and condition my hair every time I wash them - every 3rd day (average). I don't blow dry or do any artificial treatment on my hair though I had keratin infusion 7 months ago which didn't affect hair fall. What should I do to reduce hair fall?
I have marks on my body that's occurs generally after pregnancy. Should I use Bio Oil? What should I do?
What is the remedy for over weight. I am suffering a lot because of my weight. I tried for dieting but it resulted in weakness and I even fainted many a times. It is a serious issue for me. I need your guidance. Thank you.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.