Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I m 22 male. At this very age my beard getting white. A lot of hair of my beard has become white but this happen in these 8 months. Also I observe that hairs around genitals have become thin. Weak. Brittle and brown. And falling also. What could be the reason for this and what should I do.
I have a problem of hair fall and dandruff I need you to help me by saying the precautions to prevent the symptoms of the problem I also need you to tell the diet to be maintained.
Hlo. I want to ask that m very skinny my weight is about 44 kg I need to gain weight. So wht I hv to do .as I hve joined gym also last 1 month but results are not too good so sugest some medical test / medicines / or how can I get some weight? Thanks :)
I had lost my 60% of hair at the age 21. How can get it back or even give me an urgent reply how I can control falling of my hair. Please help me sir by quick reply.
I am 26 years old. I am female. I want to become a glowing skin. please suggest me good healthy diet and skin cream for making glowing n fairer skin.
Hello, I have a few questions about my hair. It already has a lot of grey hair and I want to know how this happens and the steps to remove them or to stop their growth?
A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus and is often accompanied by the removal of the ovaries. In such cases, women are said to experience surgical menopause. This is because the ovaries are the main producers of estrogen. Surgical menopause is usually more severe than natural menopause as there is a sudden drop in estrogen levels. Estrogen is responsible for a number of functions that affect the brain, bones, skin, heart and blood vessels.
Hormone therapy is often advised to counteract this loss of estrogen.
There are two main types of Hormonetherapy:
- Hormone therapy with estrogen and progestin
- Hormone therapy with only estrogen
The former is advisable for women suffering from surgical menopause. Like any other form of treatment, it has its pros and cons.
- It protects young women from diseases associated with menopause: A hysterectomy is usually performed on women under the age of 50. In such cases, Hormone replacement therapy can protect the women from heart diseases. Removing ovaries before menopause can also increase the risk of Parkinson's disease and dementia.Hormone replacement therapy can help negate these risks.
- Reverse menopausal symptoms: Menopause is associated with a number of symptoms such as vaginal dryness, hot flashes and insomnia. Hormone replacement therapy can help treat these symptoms and give you a better quality of life.
- Other health benefits: Hormone replacement therapy can also help fight osteoporosis and strengthen bones. It is also known to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Side effects: Hormone replacement therapy interferes with the natural Hormone production. Thus, it can cause a number of problems such as premenstrual syndrome, swollen breasts, headaches and nausea.
- Increased risk of health issues: Though the odds are low, Hormone replacement therapy can increase your risk of having a stroke or heart attack. It has also been suggestively linked to breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Thus, the choice of whether to have or not to have Hormone replacement therapy after surgical menopause is not easy to make. You must consider factors such as your age, lifestyle, family medical history and habits while making this decision. Do not rush into a decision and take your time. Talk to your doctor about the amount of medication needed and the delivery method most suited to you. Hormone replacement therapy can be taken in the form of pills, a patch, gel, vaginal cream or a slow releasing suppository. This should also be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
MY wife is a depression patient. For the last 27 years I have been suffering because she is always quarelling with me even for silly matters and cursing my brothers & sister even though they are not coming to my house. However she is very beligerent during the visit of her sisters & brothers. Of late she is highly in agitated mood and because of this I am unable to concentrate my job and often thinks why should I live in this world. She has been taking psychiatric drugs for the last 27 years. And I am at regular intervals taking her to a psychiatric doctor for treatment. Please advise me what I have to do in this respect
I found myself depressed after not studying enough in a day? is it normal.? Or I should take some medicine.
I am Suffering from diabetes. Fasting 127ppm, pp, 168' present drug gluconorm g_2in morning. Fasting sugar is high. My doctor says ok. Do some exercise. Not necessary to change medicine. What is your opinion?
How to control type two diabetes mallitus and exercises to do along with dietary habits im a south indian and I'm on insulin intake now.
I am 24 years old my hair is falling like anything I have used various shampoos for controlling dandruff but no use what should I do next.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.