Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Saxena
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SaxenaYour feedback matters!
its an amazing experience as my kid has already fear with doctors because of his vaccination schedule,but after attending here and dental treatment with education it was perfect and he want to visit anytime... thanks for handling and doing treatment
I am 40 year old, I have met an accident before 18 months my front teeth were got hit, after that gone through route canal treatment twice but still feeling pain too much.
I'm 19 years old. What should I do to remove yellowness from my teeth. I do brush very well but still my teeth are yellow.
I am suffering with mouth ulcers please help me to get relief from this and tell me the home remedies for this.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since 5-6 days. Feeling pain during eating. I have taken some allopathic medicine but no results. Pls help me.
I am 42 years old I am suffering with inner infection of teeth so I am suffering when I am eating sweets hot milk and cold water what the treatment I can take please give suggestions.
Hello Doctor, I got my dental surgery done yesterday where my wisdom tooth was removed after surgery. How long would it take for these stitches to dry. I also have issues with jaw movement as it starts giving pain. What would recommend me to do during this period. What can I eat during this period. Thank you.
Hi mam, I am 23 years old. Can I reduce my tooth height with out braces ?and how much time taken with these process.
I am 30 years old. I used tobacco last 5 years. Now I facing some problem like difficulty in speaking. Due to dry mouth and irritation on tongue I can not speak fluently. Is this curable?
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.