Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind JainYour feedback matters!
Hi My 4 and half year old baby girl. Sometimes I feel that my kid can hear properly. Sometimes I call her lots of time but no response. What is the reason please suggest.
My baby is of 15 months he is eating nothing not even any intake of milk he never feel hungry even I give some homeopathic medicine for his hunger but they dosent work on it what to do.
My child is 2 years 8 month. His weight 15 kg. My son is not tell about toilet, hungry and any other thing. He does not speak. I'm worried.
My father in law is detected as gall bladder cancer spread to liver and other organ. Doctor told he may live for few months. We are giving Ayurveda treatment to him . He is feeling better . But he is getting weak day by day. Please help me.
Dear doctor my daughter is 16 years, in 2014 she got typhoid, and again its repeat after that she is suffring from stomach pain hum ne saare bade hospitals me dikha liya magar koi faida nahi hua A to Z saare test karva liye magar kuch nahi nikla. Lakin stomach pain theak he nahi ho raha, medanta,fortis, colombia asia, jaise hospitals me dekha liya unk hisab se jo test kaha sab kara liye magar kuch nahi mila uski study bi distrub ho rahi hai pls help.
My daughter is 13yrs old now and studied on class eight in an english medium coed school. The main problem she is moody, if her mother telling something to do, nobody confirm that she will do or not. She have long hair, but donot wants to wash with shampoo twice in a week. Summer season her mother said to clean bath at least two times daily, but she avoid her mother. She is fatty and her body always wet, then getting a bad smell from her body. Her mother always kept her cloth and dresses clean. I feel her poolcar students not agreed to sit beside her. But she make style in hair, and make changes her cloths daily. Why she scared to take a simple bath with clean wash. She will do shampoo after 07 to 10 days.
My daughters (twins) 2 months old is refusing to breast feed after introducing them to bottle a week back (for supplement). What r the ways to make them breastfeed again?
My son is 7yrs old voimiting every morning when he go to school. In holidays he does not do this. With eating or without eating he vomitts every morning. What will be the reason. I have done lft, blood test, urine and stool test.
Sir my daughter mostly 12 years old. She was suffering in pox last one and half yrs. She is not cure till date we have already consult with doctor in Assam. They have given various types of medicine. She as it is. Ok advice how can she quite?
6 month infant having nasal cleft and anterior cranial fossa of 4 × 7 mm is this a serious problem especially the anterior cranial fossa.
My child is 1 year 2 months. He is suffering with cold and cough. Can any doctor suggest giving antibiotics to my child is safe or not. Because I gave before once an antibiotic and he cured next when I gave same medicine he not cured and I changed another antibiotic and doses also. Now again he suffering with same cold and cough. I am confusion that what I have to use any medicines or go through home remedies? If medicines give details about antibiotic dosage is safe or not. If through home remedies then what to follow. Please explain in brief.
My 7 month baby boy required daily multi vitamin, digestive, anti vomiting, anti spasmodic, anti flatulent drop? I am confused that baby required so many medicine?
Hello Doctor, My daughter is 14 months old. She weights around 8.7 kg she is underweight. How I increase her weight please tell birth time her weight was 3 kg.
Is it healthwise safe for a less than one month old infant to travel through train for approx 24 hour long journey?
What about" neurocetam 800" 3 times a day to a 10 year old child with 50 kg weight. To stop cerebeller ataxia to grow more. Is this medicine is having side effects of nervousness and depression also wt gain. Is it ok to give or not?
My baby is 6 months old. She having cough for past two days. Coldrix is enough or not. Otherwise please suggest some medicine.
Hi My baby is 25 days old .I have lack of breast milk so I give him a formula milk by adding 3 bottles of distil water n 30 gm of formula milk powder. But problem is that many times these distil water bottles are not readily available near by my area so how to prepare formula milk at home by using filter water. May I give cow milk to baby. Is it good for his health. Pls guide. I'm very tensed about my baby feed.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.