Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 8 weeks pregnant and my back pains in the morning and sometimes in day too. Whats the reason doctor.
I am also suffering from PCOS. My doctor is also giving me oral contraceptive pills OVRAL-L. want to know that are these pills are safe and it will not do any harm for future. Like in future for getting pregnant there will not be any complications because of these pills?
Hi doctor in pcod problem cured know 6 months how much weight reduced in 6 months I'm taking ayurvedic medicines 4 months started now so kouthaja triphala lehyam and other tablets and shatavari granule powder and ashokarishta weight now 64 kg and height 5.3 and age 24 years so please tell me I don't have ovarian cyst Follicle egg not growing.
I am 29 years old female married since 6 years and wanting for a child desperately. I have irregular periods since puberty. I was diagnosed with pcod. 4 years back started ttc with no results so then started on clomid cycles. After a year of ttc was diagnosed with endometriosis due to which I had severe pain during periods. I never get my periods by itself. I get it only when I take tablets for it to come. Again stopping it is an issue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes again take medicine to stop. Lately I was on ayurvedic medicines, last december I had my periods which dint stop for 2.5 months. Again with medicines it stopped but a month back got a very severe pain in my pelvic area and stomach. I was admitted to hospital, with all scans it was known that the endo cyst had grown 10cm big! my gynec suggested a immediate conservative laparoscopy. I had a lap done on march 28th. April 4th I was given with gnrh analogue which was said to be given for 3 months. After the injection april 13th I had my periods which was very normal with no pain. First of all am less interested in intercourse, but now the injection has made my interest go still low:(may 4th was my second injection. After this I have a lot of pelvic pain. I feel as if the endo has come back, completely bloated with even with normal food. I feel so frustrated and depressed about this endometriosis that I have. My gynec has suggested a scan before the next injection next month to check with the endo, if there are no signs then no injection is needed she has told, then after it I can try for getting conceived. Can I have a baby with this condition? I feel sad about my present situation even after getting a lap done to remove the devil out. Please suggest wen early can I have my baby. Reports say my tubes and ovaries are all normal to bare a child. Thanks and regards.
I had unprotected sex. And I take I pill. After 4 days I have my periods. And this month I don't have my periods. Is there is a chance of pregnancy?
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I had sex with my gf and her periods are not coming in the exact date, can you tell me is she pregnant or not.
I am 27years old and I am now pregnant 4months old and also I have migraine headache since my childhood tried many like home, ayurvedic, etc. But none worked for me. Being a pregnant I feel so tired can any one suggest?
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
During periods I am suffering alot of pain. What are the reason and also prefer me the best the medicine for it?
Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take.
It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8*8 rule).
Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance
If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer.
This is particularly important during intense exercise or high heat.
Dehydration can have a noticeable effect if you lose as little as 2% of your body's water content. However, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose up to 6-10% of their water weight via sweat .
This can lead to altered body temperature control, reduced motivation, increased fatigue and make exercise feel much more difficult, both physically and mentally .
Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high-intensity exercise. This is not surprising when you consider that muscle is about 80% water .
So, if you exercise intensely and tend to sweat, then staying hydrated can help you perform at your absolute best.