Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag JainYour feedback matters!
In the morning when I prepare myself to go to office, my husband tells me about several outside jobs for which I get very disturbed. Sometimes, I scream loudly why he is irritating me with so many words. Kindly enlighten me some way to avoid this type of situation.
I am 27 yrsof age having obesity as I can't do work more time. I feel pain and uncomfortable. I have pain also in my legs ankle.
I am a boy of age 22, from 2 days I am having a burning feeling in my stomach n it is uncomfortable. I have had medicine bought from farmacy but still the burn is there abit bit. Wat might be the problem please help. My exams are goin on.
Hello Doctor, my psychiatric doctor prescribed me Fortinerv, Depran -5, klonaz md 0.25 1st and 3rd is for the morning and the 2nd one is for night as I told him to reduce my medication and I want to stop having medication. By giving this prescription am I able to get rid of this medication slowly?
WHT kind of precaution should be taken to stop spreading psoriasis. Pls. Suggest wht to eat or not to eat in psoriasis.
I am suffering from hair loss since when im 16. Now im 21. And still the same problem. My hair is very thin. N I loss my 90% hair. At the age 22. And in my whole body. There is no hair. So its hormones problems or what. And I wanted to know can I go for hair transplant.
Hello doctors Im 23 years old girl. I have a wired problem. I have to wash my hair everyday with shampoo and recently im using mild shampoo. If I don't use shampoo one day it feels like my hair is sticky (i have oily skin) and I feel like itching in my scalp and shoulder and I smell like bad odour from my hair. I do not have much dandruff. Is it ok to use mild shampoo everyday? Is it normal?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.