Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Audiologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankur Singh Chauhan
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur Singh ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Perforated ear. Had ear drum operation. But not successful. Hearing reduced to moderate. Now doctor says sinus is the reason for operation failure. Tired of operation and pain. One hospital says have sinus operation directly accompanied with ear on the same sitting. What should I do what r the success rate of these operation as hospital says ear drum operation never fails.
My mother is of 55 to 60 years old. One day she went for an eye checkup. She was given an ear drop. After she returned home she put it in her eye and after 1 to 2 minutes she started telling that she cannot hear anything. Is it possible that due to that eye drop she is not able to hear. The same day we took her to the ENT doctor he told that her left ear have lost 90% power and her right ear have lost 60% of power. Can this happen that a person can suddenly lose the power of his ear. The physician is also not telling any thing he had only given the medicine. Some tests were done in which her sugar & bp was high. But she was taking the medicines of sugar & bp from 10 years. So please help me to know what it is and tell me how to cure it? Please
I am 62 years old. I am having diabetes and hearing loss problem. Are you know any medicine for this to cure 100%.
Doctor, I came to realize that my hearing sensitive is very weak, I am not able to catch up what people say easily. Pliz suggest me a solution. I do not hav any pain in my ear.
I am 75 year old with hearing problem (hard of hearing.) Is there any Ayurvedic medicine through which the hearing can be regained .If yes please let me know the name of medicine. Regards \green255\blue255\red255\green255\blue255\red0\green0\blue0} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs38 \cf0 \cb2 \expand0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokes3 }
I am having problem in hearing, I hear very low I have tonsils and had cold earlier Help me! What should I do to hear properly again.
I am 23 years old and I am feeling weaknesses from last one year and I also losses my hearing day by day what can I do?
Am in hearing loss from past 4 years and before 3 years I dis operation in ma nose then ma hearing was getting better but within next six moth it has been changed entirely. Now I consulted end doctor and he asked me to replace the bone called step which is in middle ear. Will this useful to me. What if not did this and such a hearing loss happened to me Thank you.
I have hearing problem and use hearing aids. I want to avoid using it but doctors suggest that there is only solution of Choclea implant. Is there any remedy in Ayurveda for this chronic disease.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.