Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur KumbhkarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from piles what is the treatment for piles. I'm suffering from 6months please help me.
I have been thin all my life and I never take it seriously but this time I am serious about my weight gain. I am busy person and alwz on a hurry which even leads to abdominal ulcer though it has 4 years since then I still get stomach ache mostly acidity. Please help me out with this which would help me to gain weight and are easily prepared or eaten.
Hello Doctor I am 31 year male. One year back I have tested TSH level and it was 8.9. And doctor prescribed me to take thyronorm 12.5 once daily. Recently from last 3 months I am getting skin rashes (red color with bumps and itching) and the frequency is increasing. Daily from last 3 months almost I am taking Cetzine and then only I getting some relief. So I thought may be my Tsh level increased and that is why I have done TSH test, and it turned up normal. So now doctor can you please help me out like why this is happening. I don't have any food allergy till date and not having anything new also recently.
Dear Sir, I am 25 years old married woman and a patient of hypothyroid. My current TSH level is 12. I feel tired all the time, have back neck pain and getting unnecessary weight. Kindly suggest me with this.
I am a smoking person. I regularly smoking every day and now I go to got the marriage so I want to quite the smoking. Advice me.
My body muscles are very poor and bones pain when I carry any work load. Can you please help me. I want to increase my hand's body muscles. I will be very thankful to you. Krishan 9911663629.
Don’t skip meals
Eat high-fiber foods
Drink plenty of fluids
Increase your physical activity
Answer the urge
Ask your doctor about fiber supplements
• Don’t rely on stimulant laxatives
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.