Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife is 27 years old. She is feeling burning pain in her vagina when I put my penis. So she is not allowed me to do sex from 2 years. Remaining time she is ok. She has good health also. Why this problem with her. Suggest any medicines.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old. I've been married a year ago. I didn't get my periods yet. I had unprotected intercourse and taken unwanted 72 pill within 24 hours. I usually have 21 day cycle. But its crossed 7 days now. Is there chances of pregnancy? Even after taking the pills? What shall I do now? I am not planning for pregnancy now. So please suggest how to over come this. And please let me know when to have intercourse for not getting conceive. Thanks,
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.
SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT OF WOMEN SUFFER from headaches, mood swings, bloating, and other problems that threaten their relationships, work life, and well-being.
PMS has been known by women for many years. However, within the past 30 or so years, pharmaceutical companies have targeted and created a market to treat this normal part of a woman's cycle as a disease.
Premenstrual syndrome refers to the collection of symptoms or sensations women experience as a result of high hormone levels before, and sometimes during, their periods.
One type of PMS is characterized by anxiety, irritability Mood swings & depression around cycle time, Breast tenderness, Vaginal dryness or itchiness, Cyclic insomnia, night sweats & fatigue. These feelings are usually relieved with the onset of bleeding. Most likely, this type relates to the balance between estrogen and progesterone. If estrogen predominates, anxiety occurs. If there's more progesterone, depression may be a complaint.
Sugar craving, fatigue and headaches signify a different type of PMS. In addition to sugar, women may crave chocolate, white bread, white rice, pastries, and noodles. These food cravings may be caused by the increased responsiveness to insulin related to increased hormone levels before menstruation. In this circumstance, women may experience symptoms of low blood sugar; their brains are signaling a need for fuel. A consistent diet that includes complex carbohydrates will provide a steady flow of energy to the brain and counter the ups and downs of blood sugar variations.
Simple Steps to ease PMS
1. Take care of your diet.
• Cut out caffeine.
• Stop eating refined flour, sugar, and processed foods.
• Stop drinking alcohol.
• Balance your blood sugar by eating protein, such as a protein shake, eggs, and nut butters, for breakfast.
• Eat evenly throughout the day and don’t skip meals.
• Don’t eat within three hours of bedtime.
• Increase fiber in your diet from vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, and whole grains. Increase omega-3 fats by eating more fish and walnuts.
• Eat organic food, especially animal products, to avoid environmental estrogens from pesticides.
2. Take supplements.
A number of supplements have been shown to help ease PMS symptoms by improving metabolic function and hormone metabolism. Here are the superstars:
• Calcium citrate.
• Vitamin B6 ,folate and vitamin B12.
• Evening primrose oil
• EPA/DHA (omega 3 fats)
• A good daily multivitamin (all the nutrients work together)
• Isoflavones from soy
• Replacing healthy bacteria in the gut also helps normalize estrogen and hormone metabolism. Take 5 to 10 billion live organisms in a daily probiotic supplement.
3. Get moving.
Exercise is very important for balancing hormones. Aim for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise, 4 to 5 times a week.
4. Address stress.
Dealing with stress is also critical. Take a hot bath at night, get a massage, try yoga, learn deep breathing or meditation.
If your symptoms are severe and are affecting your daily life, you should consult a Gynaecologist for Medical intervention.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
#drjyotsnagupta #pms #gynecologistindelhi #gynecologist #womenshealth
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
Hi Doctor, Me and my girlfriend did sex in last month (December 2015). I inserted mine to her without any safety (2 or 3 times). But I am sure that, not a single drop went inside that. After that she had I pill. Then also I am worrying because her normal period cycle is 20th of every month. And on this month (January 2016) she had it on 13 or 14th (In some article I saw that the bleeding before 1 week of your normal periods is a sign of pregnancy). And she had a brown discharge on this month (January 23rd and 24th). Now she is vomiting some times and her head reeling. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or side effect of" I pill. please give me any answer regarding this ASAP.
Hi i am 26 yrs old married women now I have a 5 month old baby. Now I wanna stop for 5 yrs. Please suggest me.
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
Is it safe to have sex during the 5th day of periods or is there any chances of pregnancy? And my next question is sir can presemen can lead to pregnancy?
I am suffering from missing of periods occasionally. My periods skips for 2-3 months and then continue on their own or with the aid of medicines. What should I do?
My mother, age 39 is having uterine myoma (48*56) fr past 2 yrs. How much can it enlarge & can it burst?
I would like to know how to do something like IVF to conceive. Since I am fat due to which my husband does not feel comfortable in sex. Any other way to conceive.
It is your tasty and quick remedy to beat the Mumbai summer and avoid heat strokes.
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.
What if a women carries a baby when it is found in a fallopian tube? Is there any problem with this to a women?
I am a girl of age 21 and I masturbate a lot whenever I am alone due to which I'm unable to concentrate on studies and I sleep alot and always tired sleepy.
Can I have intercourse without condom. N still avoid pregnancy? Is Dr. any medicine? And is Dr. any problem to have anal sex without condom?
I have a habit of eating slate pencil. So I want to knw what are its side effects or what are the causes of eating slate pencil. Is this habit is very dangerous for my health. And how to control the craving of eating slate pencil to prevent myself from eating it. Please help me.
Causes and complications of pain during intercourse
Sexual intercourse may result in a feeling of pain during or post sex. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse. Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex (for women) can be caused due to the following reasons.
1. If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
2. Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
3. If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
4. Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to,
1. Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
2. One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
3. Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
4. Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.