Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 27 years old and was used to masturbàting since 10 years. Now it has became my habit to masturbate. I used to masturbate every day. Sometimes I Decided to quit this habit but all this in vain but now I have quit this habit and it has 15 days gone to quit this. Now my sperm is very thin (watery sperm) and I feel tiredness every time I am very thin and under weight and suffering from extreme hair fall. After 6 month there is my marriage and I have a tension that after marriage will I conceive the child or not because I think that due to masturbation I have lost my power to conceive child. So please guide me that will I able to conceive the child and is this possible to get back the power which I have lost and can I live my normal and healthy life after this? If there is any medicine or any other thing to cope up to problem then please suggest me doctor.
I can not do sex because whenever I think about doing sex. I feel terrified. Please help me I have to do sex. I feel nervous whenever I think about doing sex. I have never done sex. Now please help me. What is the cause. If medicine required just suggest me. Kya koi bimari h ye ya ko mdcn jo mje sex k lie andr s ichha kre.
What medication should I take for grade 1 prostate gland enlargement with concretions? My urination is normal. Ultra sound result shows size is 4.5x3.4x4. 5 cm. Urinary bladder shows no intraluminal echoes, prevoid volume 417 cc, and post void volume measures 3.5 cc. My doctor says I do not need medication, and he recommends biopsy. Thank you.
Please tell above report is normal or not. Hi I am 31 unmarried. I am have a doubt on my sexual power (male men internal power) so I did test of semens analysis it shows I have motility activity motility 70% Sluggish progressive mortality 10% Non mortality 20% Morphology Normal 80% Abnormal20 Pus cells 3-4 Sperm count 30 million Reaction alkaline Volume 2ml liquefaction within 30 minutes Colour opaque green I wanted is useful to judge that I have a sex power if it is then just suggest some test to prove I have male sex power. Also the above result explained is normal or not. If then kindly suggest me a medical treatment and test.
Hi I am suffering from fatigue and I had masturbated since age 14 and now I am 19 seriously feeling weak when I exercise or even when I go out is it related to masturbation or lack of nutrients? Please help I am taking shilajit right now and still not working please suggest something. Any medicine.
I took Eliza test after 7 month. Report is normal. I have one doubt. Please explain me. Does mosquito blood contain hiv? I worried about one mosquito's blood propagated on my hand wound when I beat. I am worried please tell me. Is it danger?
While doing masturbation I can't get hard erection like I used to before. What to do naturally for that.
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.