Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I recently developed anal fissures. When I try to pass the stool, it's very painful and burning, almost like a tear during the initial phase of passing stool. There's no clear visible blood, but I definitely see some trace of it in the stool. Afterwards it's irritating for a while, and during nights I get itching in the anal area. This has been going on for the last 45 days and not getting any better. Kindly suggest me what to do. Thank you.
My aunt have a problem of varicose problem backside of knee .nerves are appeared reddish colour and the tongue turning black colour is it is problem of that pls help.
I am 22 years old, I am suffering from fever from last two weeks, some times body temperature getting cool and suddenly become hot alternate days are coming fever, I think it can be typhoid or malaria so please help me, and give me a suggestion to reduce it,
Sir when I brush or when I ate I feel like vomit and I am also suffering from loose motion since last 20 days when I take medicine it ends but when I do not take medicine I suffer from loose motion and my weight is also getting low from 59 to 57 kg what can I do?
I am 22 years old and I have once side headache from past 4 years. I have used ayurvedic medicine but I didn't find any recovery.
Consuming Grapes combined with a diet rich in saturated fats can lower obesity risk as well as improve gut bacteria a Study has found.
It may also help counter the negative effects of a high-fat diet including heart disease hypertension and diabetes.the findings showed that the unique and diverse composition of Antioxidants called polyphenols can help reduce the percentage of body fat subcutaneous and visceral fat deposits markets of inflammation in the liver and improve glucose tolerance.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever and what are the precautions that should be taken to prevent dengue?
What are the appropriate measures to be taken for a diabetic person in order to control his diabetes without having medicines.
I am 26 years old man use to do gym not regularly. Some days ago I faced a neck injury during solder workout, as per medical help from internet I have followed instructions and took rest for 2 weeks. Yesterday I have resumed workout but having same problem again. Now I can't move my neck around. Please help me by providing some tips. Is this end of my workout? Am I having a spine injury? I am a civil engineer and currently posted at a site far from the city. Can't get medical treatment by professionals.
I am 22 years old. I have pain in my testicles and sometimes its swollen too. What should I do. please help doctor.
I am 70 years old male and i am taking medicines for Blood pressure and prostate enlargement. (lose 20mg, Cilakar 10mg and urimax. 4mg). I have been suffering from symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome during last 5 years and had my gallbladder removed in 2014. I have gone through colonoscopy, endoscopy, and tried various medicines including ayurvedi medicines for IBS but the loose motions after taking food in the morning continues. Can you suggest any remedy which in your experience works.
I am having sugar so please tell me that how I can avoid sweet in my daily schedule. Because I am tired by this decease so please tell me some solutions.
Sir I have been getting bad odour from mouth for some days. Please suggest some medications, my age is 45 and complete clean habits, no sugar.
Constipation in children can be effectively dealt with by monitoring a well-balanced diet. Eating the following things and drinking nearly three liters of water each day can relieve your child from stool withholding.
- Eat these fruits raw: Apples, plums and pears should be eaten raw along with their skins. These fruits are known to contain an average of 4.4 to 3.3 grams of dietary fiber that will further stimulate bowel movements. Apples, pears and plums are rich in pectin and hence help in softening your stool.
- Add nuts to your daily diet: Nuts can help you if you are suffering from constipation. However, nuts should not be consumed in excess as they can make you gain calories. Having a fistful of nuts once in a day could work wonders for your digestive health.
- Have a high- fiber cereal for breakfast: High- fiber cereal for breakfast can give your day a good start. It prevents stool withholding. Cereals in present times no more taste bland. You may add some honey to your child's bowl of cereals; honey acts as a laxative and caters to a person's taste buds as well. If your cereal is not sufficiently fiber dense you may add some flaxseed to every single serving.
- Sweet berries can be of great help: Berries have nutrients that are known to cure symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries should be included in a child's diet. These fruits are rich in vitamin C and vitamin K. They are good for a child's fiber and copper requirements.
- Get a full night's sleep: A full night's sleep is extremely important for good digestion. Improper digestion could be the reason behind continual constipation. Children these days tend to keep awake till late. Children should at least get seven to eight hours of sleep regularly.
In spite of following a healthy lifestyle the problem of constipation may still persist. It is best to consult a professional doctor in such a case. Before seeing a doctor to remedy constipation it is important to jot down certain points regarding your child's health. A guardian must make a list of medications his or her child has been taking by far, a list of symptoms he or she has been facing simultaneously and must also carry a brief record of one's family history. Constipation, if left unchecked, can lead to anal fissures over time.
I am not able to sleep well since last 2 days because of stomach pain. I appointed to my family doctor he said its gas problem and digestion problem but this is happening from week before. Last 2 days it was so painful. Please help me what to do?
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.