Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem and I had lost a teeth. So I want to treat this teeth. And I think insert a new teeth in to missing teeth. Please tell me how much coasting this treatment and this treatment is successful complete or not.
The outermost layer of the tooth is an 'enamel' which is NOT a living tissue and therefore it can’t repair itself. That's something your dentist has to struggle with!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on 'Share'.
I am suffering from bad breath. I used to brush very well but quickly after some time it gets foul smell. Please help.
I have crak on my teeth and my age is just 19 years old then what you say I need to change it or just stay with it.
I want to increase my brain power. What would b the best way. I have heard about using nicotine. I am non smoker, shud I start using nicotine gums? Is there any side effects? Is it very addictive?
About a year back I got done full mouth rehabilitation, in two left molar teeth and crown was fixed on remaining teeth. However, in one tooth, there was some infection, and on that crown was fitted later. Since then I have been feeling discomfort I my mouth, as I feel some liquid substance is oozing out from some where, which covers my entire mouth especially teeth, gums and left side of tongue. I checked up with dentist, who cleaned my teeth and for some time there was relief. He also advised me to take A to Z vitamins, which I have been taking. I brush my teeth and tongue in morning and night. This problem aggravates more in the morning. My tongue become numb and I feel alkaline sensation in my mouth. Several visits to dentists failed to cure the problem. My valve replacement took place in 2002 and I take anti Acitrom 1/2 mg. I am 61 years male having diabaties for last 10 years. I am also a smoker. Doctor pl advise me.
I am 54 years old gents. I am having tooth decay problem . Each month I am losing some part of my teeth due to decay . I expect it will finish within next 5/6 years . Why such thing happening and what to do. Shyam sundar Rout - e amil address bonaisgupsng"gmail.Com. Please help me.
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes, and how we whiten are teeth regularly?
Hello sir/mam, my brothers teeth are yellow and he brushes twice a day but have no difference. He want to make his teeth white what should he do.?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.