Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akshat SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old (male). My weight is 54 kgs. My height is 6'1" I need to put on a lot of weight. I have braces. They be on for a year now. I live in a hostel. What are my best options for weight gain?
Food particle get lodged in the gym over 3rd molar region which gives bad breath when ever I take tea or coffee I try to maintain hygiene like clean it mouthwash etc but again what to do kindly tell any permanent solution.
My wife had undergone root canal filling on her last molar on left side. While taking injection for local anaesthesia, the area developed swelling immediately. The doctor did something and continued with the procedure. After that the swelling remained and the area on the cheek (about the 2" x 2" in size) close to the end of the lips on left side became black. The patch is visible from inside also. It looks very ugly. The doctor said it is a kind of blood clotting and will go away slowly. She has been advised to take" Glymorale Forte" twice daily for a week. In about 5 days the swelling is gone but the black patch is still there with no sign of going away. I would like to know: 1. Why this has happened though she has taken such injections earlier also in connection with her dental treatment? 2. Is there any treatment for removing the black patch quickly? Regards,
Hello doctor, I'm alka 21 years old and I have some dental problems, which is like I feel pain only sometimes in my wisdom teeth not always and it was just mild pain not that severe and it's gone after sometimes then again repeat so can you please suggest what should I do. I'm worried. Thanks.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well?
I am 23 years old. My jaw is paining from last 3 days. I have consult a doctor but still not working. He told me a new teeth is coming.. please help me.
I have problems in my teeth. Blood is coming while brushing. It is from last one year. I used sensodyne toothpaste. My teeth is being in yellow colour. I dont take any tobacco or. Cigerate. Then what to do.
I want to get my teeth white so please suggest me what should I use to get my teeth white. I use to brush my teeth daily twice then also I am not getting white teeth. So please suggest me any effective method or medication.
I have crooked teeth. 5 of them. Can I have a replacement done of those. What are some precautions should I take? How much time it takes? I am 25 year female. Thanks.
I am having problem of mouth burning. Any spices or salty food eat I feel burning in mouth and on younger .my family doctor told me reason to low B12 level .my tongue and mouth burning .even my digestion is very poor. Pls advise me proper treatment and cause of mouth burning. No ulcer in mouth or on tongue. Even my mouth and tongue Alway in red color. M y teeth also very sensitive.
Hi! I'm 22. I have permanent veneers on my front four teeth and I want to go for braces treatment in which I'll have my 4 teeth extracted that is my premolar, two from upper jaw and two from lower jaw. Will this effect my dental points in SSB, should I go for braces treatment because I feel my teeth out. Keeping in mind my all teeth are in proper condition and properly aligned. Reply ASAP.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.