Patient Review Highlights
This is the first time I will be using pregnancy pills to avoid pregnancy. So please prefer me some. And please suggest me the technique how to use them.
Is any way to get the hard and big penis. Even by natural way? Someone suggested me to massage penis by sandal oil is it true or a myth. Suggest me. Please.
Is olive oil good for massaging penis. What are its benefits. Does use of this oil helps in erection.
Priapism is a disorder where the blood flow to the male reproductive organ is severely disrupted, which results in blood being trapped inside it. This will result in a prolonged erection even after sexual arousal has diminished which is not only painful but, may even disrupt your normal life. It's medical emergency. If not relieved priapism well in time, it may lead to gangrene of the organ and amputation may be required!
Arousal and Blood Flow
When a man gets sexually aroused, the body supplies blood to his pelvis and penis. As soon as blood enters in the penis, it enlarges the vessels making the tissues turgid with blood and thus results in an erection. Once sexual arousal has gone down, the blood returns back and ensures that the penis returns to its flaccid state.
Problems with Blood Flow
Priapism occurs when the blood inside the penis is trapped even after sexual arousal has gone down. When blood fills the chambers of the penis known as corpora cavernosa it engorges the tissue. However, even after sexual arousal goes down the blood may remain trapped within keeping the penis erect. These erections may last for hours causing severe pain and even hamper sexual arousal later.
Types of Priapism
There are two types of Priapism which are:
- Low-flow Priapism: This form of priapism has been primarily attributed to sickle-cell anaemia, blood cancer or even malaria. You need to get treatment urgently as regular occurrences of these can cause scarring and even lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.
- High-flow Priapism: This type of priapism is comparatively rare and is less painful. This usually occurs due to an injury to the penis, scrotum or anus. It may hamper normal blood flow to the penis due to the rupture of an artery in the scrotum or the groin area in general. Correcting the underlying injury or the problems can usually quickly correct this form of Priapism.
Some causes of priapism may include:
- Sickle cell anaemia may cause Priapism most of the time
- Side effect of intrapenile injection or Medications to treat other disorders are one of the major causes of this disorder
- Injuries in the genital area or spinal cord
- Sometimes it can be caused by insect bites from specific insects like the scorpion or black widow spider
- Minute poisoning through different gases such as carbon monoxide
- Use of drugs like marijuana and cocaine
There are simple symptoms for the disease like:
- Rigidity in penile shaft
- Tip of the penis remains soft
- Severe pain in the organ
- Penis remains erect for a long time(more than two hours) without any sexual arousal
All the treatments revolve primarily around reducing the erection so as to prevent permanent damage and thus prevent erectile dysfunction. It's medical emergency. Consult doctor immediately. Some treatments, which are used to cure Priapism are:
- Ice packs
- Needle therapy to drain the blood from the penis and reduce the erection
- Sometimes, your doctor might suggest blocking the problematic artery to prevent blood flow causing an erection
- If you have low-flow priapism then the doctor might suggest surgery to drain the blood if all other means and options fail
Is going to gym or exercising with iron leads erectile dysfunction. please suggest me as im working out for six packs and im going gym daily and I work on cardio too. My height is 6 ft n 84 kg im. After coming from gym I intake one glass milk dry fruits n 2 bananas.
I am suffering from night falling problem it has been since on almost 2 year when I thinking about any wrong things that time sperm is come out from my penis just like drop drop what can I do I don't know please suggest me.
Mouth sex karne me kya khatra hai? Aur agar mouth me sex kiya to uske baad semen mouth me aya toh infection ka khatra rahta hai kya?
Sir I m 28 year old, when I sex with my girlfriend, she is not satisfied with me because of my short panic and it is mani mum 4 ench, can I make more then 4, And I become very fast nervous.. Sir mam please have any solution.
Hi doc. Im 23 years old. It seems small abcesses on my top skin of my penis white color. Im afraid of it. I masturbate everyday night before sleeping in my bed after that I never wash it. Is that the reason for it? please help me. Sugest me any medicines?
I mn 24 year old nd m not masturbating from 3 months may it leads to any harmful effect my sexual power or masturbate is mandatory every month?
Does masturbation. Affects healthy life, till date I dint had any problem. But this days. I suffer headache, uneasy stomach, n low sperm count.
I'm virgin, in my teenage I used to masturbate excessively like 3-4 Times daily at times even more. Now I get very less arousal and my left testes has become half of what it was. Almost vanishing. And sometimes it pains slightly after smoking. Now I'm very tensed about my sexual life. And with one ejaculation I feel very weak unlike my teenage period when I used to ejaculate much more. Please help me what should I do now? I can't afford expensive treatments. Please guide me.
If you have done sex with a married woman during her period time only or mc time 3 rd day without condom then aids is possible not not.
My foreskin is very tight it does not get back after the erection of penis, should I go for circumsion does it risky or its beneficial?
Hello my wife is very fat, she is having more facial hairs than average women has, but she is having excessive sexual desire, she needs 2-3 times sex daily if she is not getting it she becomes violent, and also she having big black spot around her breast area.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.