Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for Paritosh Indore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
I am suffering from severe muscle n joints pain so I had undergone some tests including RA factor ANA ANCA Anti CCP .all d tests were negative but my VitD25 hydroxy is 14.84 nmol/L. Wat precautions n treatment shall I undergo.
I am suffering from cervical n leg pain for last 4 years. I have used lots of pain relief medicines nd therapies. But I don't work.
My sister age 31 is suffering from hip fracture from past 8 years in right leg and leg is 1.5 inch short from left leg consulted so many doctors .Everyone suggested total hip replacement .the total cost for surgery they are saying around 3 lac. My point of concern is whether surgery is safe and hip replacement will work throughout her rest of the life. After surgery will there be any complications or everything would be normal. Same leg femur bone is little thin compared to left leg. Please suggest.
I got a sprain in my right ankle and was having severe pain so I consulted a doctor where I got xray done of my foot. (X-ray foot AP & oblique and x-ray foot AP & lateral. All the finding were normal) the doctor tied a crepe bandage and prescribed medicines. After all of this my leg is fine I can walk normally but while I bend my ankle towards right it still pains. Kindly help me with this as its been 4 days and there is no complete relief.
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
Hi doc, I have recently entered into 30 years and sometime I feel heaviness in my chest. This issue is since very long. I consulted one doctor as well but nothing came out in Ecg test. I feel muscle contraction. Can you suggest any health test which I should undergo.
In This days I am suffering from Stomach pain and lose motions I eat some thing it will come hurt my stomach then come out by lose motion Tell me something good medicine Help me.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
Sir I am an athlete, during practice get back pain in center back .please give me treatment and medicine.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.