Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of female hair loss. I am so thankful that Dr Sandeep Shah has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic is so nice. Someone from the office, referred us that Sandeep Shah. It was so quite pleasant in the dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic. I was having this female hair loss, but the symptoms were not very visible. Sandeep Shah doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the problem is something else. I found the Dr Shahs Clinic itself quite pleasant. Thanks to him that the increase height treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Hygiene is very important, and I must Dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic was extremely clean. One of my cousin's referred to Sandeep Shah. Sandeep Shah has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I was shocked to experience problem in gain weight. He is a very practical doctor. Both Sandeep Shah and staff were very helpful. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing gain weight treatment was very relaxing. The overall outlook of the dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic was very nice. The gain weight treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Sandeep Shah is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. The dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of dizziness. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Sandeep Shah. he certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing diarrhoea treatment was very relaxing. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from diarrhoea, but my Sandeep Shah was able to handle it. The facilities available in the dr Shahs Panchkarma Ayurved Clinic are very nice. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite impressed with Sandeep Shah concept of holistic healing.
I was so tensed due to my stomach pain. Thanks to Dr Sandeep, I am totally satisfied with the results. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.The atmosphere in the Dr Shahs Ayurved Clinic is always so positive and full of life.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of panchakarma. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Shahs Clinic is very soothing. A friend of mine referred to Dr Sandeep Shah. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. By chance, I approached him for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems.I remember, I read an article of Dr Sandeep in the paper and made contact. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has a broad knowledge in ayurveda field. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Shahs Ayurved Clinic.
Dr Sandeep Shah is knowledgeable of his medicine. He listens to you, is gentle with its approach and is always there to help out whenever you need more guidance. I was lucky enough to get a treatment to balance my doshas while I was in India and I can't recommend him enough. :)
Laxmi Anand Scott
He is very knowledgeable about his craft. He could tell from my pulse that I was in constant pain. Something I had not told him. My health has improved since seeing him. The information he gave me has proven to significantly change my health as well as the medication.
Excellent teacher of Ayurveda for Yoga therapy-studies at Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research Indore,. Furthermore excellent doctor, and he knows how to explain Ayurveda medicine, applications and possibilities to the Western student.
Dr Sandeep Shah helped me better understand my condition (MS) and gave me wonderful advice on how to manage it. I hope I will have another opportunity to attend his clinic in the future. Thanks.
I am very satisfied with treatment of DR Sandeep Shah, with his holistic and human approach. He is very professional and passionate with his work, so I am thankful for his help.
I met Dr. Shah during my stay in Indore. He was very helpful and competent in his diagnosis. I can only recommend visiting him.
Dr. Shah is knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He has both passion and deep understanding of Ayurveda and healing practice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Shah to be very helpful. Cisserion sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Shah to be knowledgeable.
Dr. Sandeep Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Good suggestion
Dr. Sandeep Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progress to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but a lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't be to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints.
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion.
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish (or completely avoid eating such food).
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk.
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Aged honey mixed with plain water.
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee.
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation.
- Work at reducing weight.
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights.
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items.
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco.
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks.
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
- Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
- Soups and warm water: Drink warm water, soup or broth, and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
- Turmeric/Ginger root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
- Spicy food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing severely blocked sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
- Apply warm packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
- Take a steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a field of medical science that has its rules steeped in the ancient knowledge that emanated from India. This is a well-known field of medicine, which is now practiced throughout the globe. With the help of Ayurveda, we can actually get to the root cause of any disease and ailment so as to remove the very cause from the body rather than merely giving symptomatic relief, which may not be permanent in nature. Due to this fact, Ayurveda also relies on lifestyle and diet restrictions, which go hand in hand with its Yogic postures, herbal medicines, massages and other such measures. Weight management is one such field which has many cures in Ayurveda.
The ingestion of slimming teas is one such measure for weight loss. Read on to know more.
- Choice of tea: First of all, it is important to know the types of tea and the choices you have when it comes to choosing the right one for your weight loss journey. While green tea, white tea and the rare oolong tea are known as the most effective weight loss tea varieties, there are others like black tea as well as decaf and herbal tea that may be suited for those who only want to lose a moderate amount of weight. Further, these can also help people who want to maintain a steady weight and remain fit. However, one must remember that sweet and diet teas can lead to long-term repercussions, if taken in excessive quantities. So, one must choose the kind of slimming tea based on the kind of weight loss that needs to be achieved.
- Daily habit: Now that you have chosen the kind of slimming tea that you need, you must be aware that the body goes through its own cycles of extracting antioxidants from the tea as well as the nutrients, even as it throws out the toxins in an effective manner. Therefore, one must cultivate tea drinking as a regular and daily habit with at least two cups daily cup so that the cycle is put into place for the slimming properties to kick in. You can also substitute your coffee and regular tea with this kind of tea, eventually. You will have to develop a taste for it, in order to enjoy it.
- No additives: It is absolutely not allowed to add any kind of additives like sugar or honey or even milk to one’s slimming tea as this will take the slimming properties to the background. Adding anything to the tea also leads to many health complications in the long run. Having plain tea will aid in the regulation of one’s awry metabolism so that in due course of time, weight loss may be achieved. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I know about PMS. I have irritation, depression and hopelessness and gets upset for silly things 10 or 15 days prior to my periods. Is this normal? I feel "am done. I am drained. I can bear no more" Those days I hates my roommate and has trouble with bf. Also feels like eating a lot. Though, I am not overweight. Why is this?
In my neck near tonsil a white thing and when I swallow my split it painful and feels that there is somethings.
The thought of waking up fresh in the morning after a good night’s sleep itself is refreshing. However, many are deprived of this simple pleasure of life, one of the main cause behind it is snoring. Whether you are snoring or have a person next to you snoring, the result is a disturbed sleep, which leaves you feeling tired and not-very-rested.
Snoring is caused by multiple reasons including stress, obesity, smoking, sinus problems, circulatory problems, poor diet, large tongue or tonsils and with age. This leaves the person sleep deprived, including a feeling of drowsiness, sore throat, increased risk of heart diseases, reduced libido and decreased concentration.
While there are surgical corrections that can get rid of snoring, yoga has some simple, effective pranayamas and asanas that have been proven to be effective since times immemorial. They improve lung capacity, help in weight management, keep the air passages open and also help in stress management. Try the following asanas and pranayamas to see snoring disappear.
Pranayama: This improves the strength of the facial and throat muscles. Bhramari or Humming Pranayama and Ujjayi pranayama are specifically useful in snoring patients. In Bhramari Pranayama, the lips are closed and the soft palate vibrations are entirely due to nasal airflow. Practised mouth snoring over a period of time where the soft palate is lifted towards the pharynx produces a buzzing bee sound. Both breathing in and out happens through the nostrils producing this sound, although slightly different during inhalation and exhalation. Ujjayi Pranayama is where a hissing breathing sound is produced due to the nasal snoring instead of the mouth snoring in the Bhramari exercise.
Breathing and Chanting the Om Mantra: Sit on the floor in a relaxed position with eyes closed and take few deep breaths. Begin to chant the word OM repeatedly for a few minutes. Break the word into two parts, the first part of OOOO should come from deep within followed by the lighter MMMM. This helps meditate, relax, and reduce snoring. Try to do this breathing and chanting at least ten to twelve times, and more if possible, on a daily basis.
Another effective measure is the Simha Garjasana or Roaring Lion Pose where you kneel down on the mat, lean back so that the hips are resting on the heels. The palms are faced in the space between the knees with fingers spread apart. Tilt your head back while taking deep breaths. This improves the airway and reduces the snoring.
Kapalbhati, Bhujangasana Dhanurasana, Warrior Pose and Surya Namaskar are also other effective asanas. When done regularly over a period of time, it helps in getting rid of snoring. This in turn makes you feel fresh in the morning; ready to take on the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.