Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in indirapuram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul YakhmiYour feedback matters!
What is symptoms of sugar? What is the reason it occurs? And at what age it occurs? How to control it?
Social anxiety is the term used to portray an extreme state of shyness. Everyone feels on edge in certain social situations, yet for a few people it can be somewhat more extraordinary and overwhelming. For instance it might influence their decision to attend a university, do a certain job or even their love life to some extent. Situations where individuals regularly encounter social nervousness include:
- Public speaking
- Conversing with power figures
- Conversing with a gathering of individuals or a person
- Eating in broad daylight
- Any performance based circumstances
However, there are a few ways in which one can overcome social anxiety. These include:
- Getting rid of unhelpful thoughts: The way that we see or perceive things affects our social anxiety. A number of these musings happen outside of our control, and can be negative or unhelpful. It is hence essential to recollect that they are only thoughts, and are not really truths. Despite the fact that we may trust a ton of our unhelpful thoughts when we are socially anxious, we need to address them since they are generally built on wrong assumptions.
- Increasing external focus during social interactions: When we are socially on the edge, we have a tendency to invest a great deal of our energy in focusing on our own sensations. This is because we expect that our tension is noticeable to others. For instance, we may invest energy attempting to judge whether we are sweating, shaking, or blushing. This technique aggravates things even more. This is because we tend to overestimate how obvious our tension is and this obviously makes us feel much more unsure. Additionally, by concentrating on ourselves, we are kept from completely focusing on the discussions around us. This normally makes it even harder to participate and we wind up connecting less than we could or should have.
- Getting rid of avoidance and safety behaviours: When we are socially restless, we have a tendency to dodge social circumstances (e.g. parties; little gatherings, requesting a discount and so forth). In any case, if we continue maintaining a strategic distance from the situations we fear, we will never find the opportunity to explain to ourselves that we can handle them and our certainty stays low. At whatever point socially anxious people do enter the situations they fear, they tend to utilise safety practices (e.g. staying close to a good friend at a gathering; remaining silent when in a gathering to avoid looking absurd and foolish).
The most ideal approach to diminish your anxiety towards social circumstances is to continuously stand up to them, without depending on safety practices. Obviously, going up against social circumstances or situations can be overwhelming, particularly given that our anxiety levels frequently increase when we do so. Therapy can also be used to get over these tendencies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am inhaling'foracort' rotacap as I have allergy and suffering asthma; after inhaling I am ok for the past 7 years; please inform me any other inhalers advanced medicines available to-date. Thanks (age 61 years)
Hi. My cousin is 26 years old, height is 5 ft and weight is 55 kg she wants to reduce weight to 50 kg for tat purpose she is doing evening walk fr 1 hr, and in morning doing exercise for 10 min, having green tea 2 time, lemon honey in the morning, 3 ltr water, proper nutrition diet she is taking and avoiding junk food as much as possible now she wants to start walk immediately after dinner so is it good or she should do walking after having meal after 10 min so tat proper nutrients gets absorbed? What should be the ideal weight as per her height? and suggest some other ways to reduce weight.
I am very weak since 6 months, my immune system is so poor, regularly I fall sick. Want to gain physique, suggest some supplements.
Sir I am facing headache problem since 2 year. When I am in class 11 first time I got headache at that time I am facing little pain. Gradually my pain increases and now I am 2nd year b. Com my headache is at pic level. Whole day my head my paining. When wake up in the morning at that time it is paining. When I go to study at that time it is paining most. Sir please help me out.
Day 0 and day 3 the doctors at the hospital gave me vacrabies vaccine which is made on Vero cell and today on day 7 the gave me rabipur which made on chick embryo cell. Will this change affect my vaccination effectiveness. Please help.
Hello doctor, My mom's legs pains alot specially the back of the knee and the knee joint. However we've visited various doctors and took medical help but it was the same story again and again. It's been a couple of years and the condition has worsened little. What's the cure for it? Please help me with your boonful advise.
I have very weak digestion system. I often get loose motion. Whatever I eat, I need to go to the toilet soon. I feel very uncomfortable because of this. Please help.
I am urmi from India .My age is 25 year old . I am patient of Ocd from last five year and taking prodep 60 mg but when I took medicine then I get relief for some time like 2-3 hr and overall relief is 50 to 60℅ . By this Ocd problem I am get depressed many times also my weight get increase by taking prodep please suggest permanent cure of ocd.
Natural fast food consists of eating fruits, vegetables, milk products, sprouts and sattu. On the contrary, unnatural fast food, also called as junk food, is bad for the health of the heart as it is made up of refined ?bad? carbohydrates and either animal ?bad? fat or trans fats.
Sattu is a grounded roasted powder of soaked pulses and cereals. It is consumed along with fruit slices, gur or milk. Green chili, lemon juice and salt can be added to add flavor.
The commonest form of sattu is grounded roasted black gram or chana. Other common variety is grounded roasted black gram with barley.
Originally, sattu was made of seven Anaja (7 cereals, millets and pulses). The seven ingredients are maize and barley (cereals), black gram, pigeon gram or Arhar, green pea, khesari dal and kulath dal (pulses).
Sattu is a high fiber diet with low sugar producing properties. It is a cooling and refreshing fast food with anti-diabetic and anti?obesity properties.
It is a full breakfast, mid day or lunch meal and contains minerals and vitamins.
Sattu drink can be sweetened by adding gur or honey, sour by adding lemon and salted by adding black or rock salt. Roasting is one of the best forms of cooking. Sattu is both a fast food and a soft drink for the summer but healthy.
The so?called energy drinks available in the market are harmful as they contain three times the caffeine content of coffee or tea.
I have to increase my stamina, I feel very weak during evening exercises and body building, what I have to do please give me a precise description.
I am 57 year diabetic type ii, having 500 mg of glycipage sr and 2.5 mg in the morning and 500 mg glycipage and ecosprin av 75mg, please let me know I am having these medicine for 5 years. Do I need to change these after some time.
Is it good to take fat burner supplements for reducing fat especially belly? Any side effects for the same?
My left hand is paining badly for last 3-4 days and I am not able to rotate my hand properly plss help me my exam are going on.
Hi I feel quite tired at the end of the day though I work in office So far no diseases identified and I am male 43 yrs Kindly suggest.
I have PCOD. I didn't get my periods for 2months and then I got for next month without any medication. I'm gaining weight from last 2mnth nearly 3 kgs .As of now I'm doing walking for half an hour. Please suggest me on how to reduce weight and cure PCOD. I do get small acnes which is not at all getting cured because of which my skin never looks clear .So please suggest any remedy for this.
In a society that constantly inundates us with the next best diet, it can be difficult to stay focused and know what's actually beneficial and effective for healthy weight loss. Stress is one of the most significant causes of weight gain in our society, so the last thing we need is to stress out about that! is there a way to lose weight and keep it off without losing your sanity and jumping from diet to diet, only to relapse and start the cycle again? there is and it has been road-tested for the last 5, 000 years.
Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine developed in India, is the sister science of yoga. It seeks to prevent disease and promote health, balance, and longevity through simple guidelines that follow the natural rhythms of nature, the seasons, and the time of day.
Here are eight Ayurveda tips that can naturally and gently guide you toward holistic and healthy weight loss, without the use of chemicals, processed food, or extreme diets.
- Drink a large glass of warm water with organic lemon in it upon waking to stimulate the bowels. This boosts the entire digestive system and gives you a fresh start to your day.
- Exercising enough to break a sweat is suggested as a daily morning practice for healthy weight loss; 45-60 minutes is ideal, but even 30 will do. Find an activity that you can do for the rest of your life, or at least for the foreseeable future.
- Find five to 10-or more minutes of peace and relaxation in the morning. Mind/body practices like yoga, meditation, and qi gong elicit a relaxation response in the body. This helps to alleviate stress, one of the main causes of weight gain. It also puts us in a more mindful and present state of mind, allowing us to be better decision-makers as our day proceeds.
- Eat three meals a day, with no snacking. Food is a fast-burning fuel, and when your body is given a constant fuel line, it forgets how to burn fat. Have breakfast, a medium-sized meal, between 7: 30 and 9: 00 am. Have lunch, your largest meal, between 11: 00 am and 2: 00 pm. Have dinner, your smallest meal, between 5: 30 pm and 8: 00 pm, when your digestion is weakest.
- Eat with the season, and preferably the region. Through the long, hot days of summer, mother nature offers us high-carbohydrate fruits and fresh vegetables to keep us cool and energized. In the fall and winter, the bounty consists of root vegetables, stored nuts, seeds and fruits, heavier meats and cheeses, and stored grains to insulate us from the cold. In the damp days of spring, nature brings us berries, green leafy vegetables, and sprouts to cleanse us from the heavy and acidic winter diet. When we eat as much organic and local food as possible, and feast on seasonal, whole foods, our bodies naturally digest and assimilate nutrients.
- Experience all six tastes. In Ayurveda, we recognize six tastes: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter, and astringent. Be sure to incorporate all six tastes into your daily diet. Sweet, sour and salty tastes are anabolic, or building, in nature and need the pungent, bitter, and astringent tastes, which are catabolic, or burning in nature, to balance them out. Too many sweet, sour, and salty tastes, as seen in the standard American diet, can cause fast weight gain. Foods that are bitter, such as leafy greens; pungent, such as spicy chili peppers; and astringent, such as pomegranate seeds, offer healthy counterpoints to the building nature of the sweet, sour, and salty tastes.
- Move a little after each meal. Going for short walks after each meal stimulates peristalsis and digestion. It's most important to go for a walk after lunch, preferably 10 to 20 minutes at a moderate pace. If possible, lie on your left side after walking for 10 minutes to further aid in digestion.
- Go to bed with the sun, and rise with the sun. Tapping into our natural circadian rhythms creates a major hormone-balancing effect. Anthropologically speaking, our ancestors had no reason to stay up late at night. They would have slowed down when the sun went down, and maybe sat around a fire or a candle for a while before calling it a day. The screens that we stare at late at night cause stimulation in the brain that keeps us awake and wired after our body naturally wants to slow down. Two hours before bed, start to limit your screen time. Go to bed before 10: 00 pm, when we get our second wind. Obtaining a proper seven to nine hours of sleep a night gives the body time to detoxify and reset for the next day and helps maintain healthy levels of cortisol (a stress-response hormone that causes weight gain).
These eight steps can have profound effects on your life. However, it's vitally important to meet yourself where you are, in order to maintain sanity and not create more stress. Decide if this plan is something you want to take on full throttle, or if just a piece or two could be incorporated into your routine at this time. It's okay to begin with small steps. Slowly but surely, the wisdom of Ayurveda can help lead you toward stress-free, healthy weight loss.