Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in indian. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarwan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SarwanYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old unmarried girl. I am working as quality chemist in cosmetic industry. I have some problem for my sleeping habit not sound sleep. I have also having over eating habit. When I am tensed so I eat un conditional.
Having dengue infection from last 8 days platelets count is around 40000 and pulse around 40 having tremendous exertion can't stand also platelet count increase and again decrease admitted in hospital but no change in recovery please guide urgently.
I am not eating much fast food or something else but my stomach is not working properly I have loose motion problem.
I have skin issue. Black acnes and spots. On back shoulder face it's an irritating issue. Plzz give me resolution.
My husband doesn't have any alcohol r ciggerates habits his weight is 65 nd 30 years he went to urologist but he said you never get a children you adopt a child he told n he did fsh n scanning too so wt to do this problem please help me would I go for ivf for children.
How to get rid of depression without medicine? My depression is caused due to unhappy love life with my spouse.
When I go to study or sit for study every time I suffer sleep. Or muje nind ane lagty hai jisse mera study nahi ho pata, haven't any addiction. So what I do pls suggest. Bcs M more back in my career do to main cause.
I am very thin person, previously I was some wat better, but now im very thin, how should I get broad and heavy body?
Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for sex — is common in men who have diabetes, especially those with type 2 diabetes. It can stem from damage to nerves and blood vessels caused by poor long-term blood sugar control.
Erectile dysfunction can also be linked to other conditions common in men with diabetes, such as high blood pressure and heart disease. Erectile dysfunction might occur earlier in men with diabetes than in men without the disease. Difficulty maintaining an erection might even precede the diabetes diagnosis.
Having erectile dysfunction can be a real challenge. It can leave you and your partner feeling frustrated and discouraged. Take steps to cope with erectile dysfunction — and get your sex life back on track.
Talk to an expert
Many men are reluctant to discuss erectile dysfunction with their doctors. But don't let embarrassment keep you from getting help. One small conversation can make a big difference. Here's what to do:
- Tell your doctor what's going on. Your doctor will consider underlying causes of your erectile dysfunction and can give you information about medication and other erectile dysfunction treatments. Find out your options.
- Ask if there's anything you can do to better manage your diabetes. Improving your blood sugar levels can help prevent nerve and blood vessel damage that can lead to erectile dysfunction. You'll also feel better overall and improve your quality of life. Ask your doctor if you're taking the right steps to manage your diabetes.
- Ask about other health problems. It's common for men with diabetes to have other chronic conditions that can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Work with your doctor to make sure you're addressing any other health problems.
- Check your medications. Ask your doctor if you're taking any medications that might be worsening your erectile problems, such as drugs used to treat depression or high blood pressure. Making a change to your medications might help.
- Seek counseling. Anxiety and stress can make erectile dysfunction worse. Erectile dysfunction can also have a negative impact on your relationship with your intimate partner. A psychologist, counselor or other mental health specialist can help you and your partner find ways to cope.