Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Wansalam Karu Shullai


Dr. Wansalam Karu Shullai Gynaecologist,
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Wansalam Karu Shullai
Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Wansalam Karu Shullai on has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Wansalam Karu Shullai's Clinic

c/o, Dr. (Mrs.) House No. 194, new kencit's trace Estel Shullai Behind Shankardev College, Near Satsang Vihar, shillong Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Wansalam Karu Shullai

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Doctor.. I'm 27 year female. I'm 6 weeks pregnant now. I had a baby with hereditary sensory neuropathy.. He was died at his 4th month of age. I had karotyping, exome sequencing. Before pregnancy. Now wat should I do. Shall I do cvs. please sujjest me. I'm in full stress.. Does any other tests shall I do.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, I suggest you both should undertake CMA testing which is chromosomal microarray test meant to detect around 53 congenital syndromes in foetuses prior to conception. Also meet a genetic counsellor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016 And my date was 17 jan bt I have not get my periods yet. M worried. PlEase please help me.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Hi Alkit. I suggest you do a pregnancy test and check. Incase it's negative we can start you on medicines to resume your periods. Hopefully this will help you. All the best
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Vegetable Juices Benefits
Consuming vegetables in the form of juices will help in taking in more vegetables than what a normal person can eat.
These juices will help in improving the digestive system by providing a soothing and healing effect.
As these juices have high levels of dietary fiber, they will aid in weight loss.
It will help in controlling your hunger pangs and will make you feel fuller.
It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants. This will help in improving your immune system.
These juices will help in improving the pH levels of your body and thereby will help in boosting the energy levels of your body.
These juices will help in controlling cholesterol as it does not have any saturated fats or sodium in it.
Drinking vegetable juices three times a day is said to lessen the chance of a person to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
5 people found this helpful

Hi im 29 year old single, I got my period after 60 days after having deviry tablet, but not heavy bleeding so is it a problem please help me out bcos of stress period got delayed I do not have problem like thyroid or pcos anything. Im normal person bcoz of stress, I got delayed.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, You are likely to be suffering from PCOD and hence please get a hormonal profile done and a thyroid profile with an ultrasound pelvis to check for polycystic ovaries.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 3 months pregnant and I am underweight, what is the diet of mine in these days?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Take frequent meals. Don't keep stomach empty anytime. Always carry some food with you. Take heavy meals at least 3 times a day, and snacks at least 3-4 times. Avoid fast food, caffeine and spicy food. Take plenty of water and green vegetables.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is not getting pregnant .and ovarian chest are seen in sonography. Dr. suggested for endosis tab and produtiv M for myself. How far these can help us. What is endosis for>>>? Please suggest for further process to conceive.

MSc Applied Biology, Diploma in Naturopathy
Ayurveda, Delhi
when cycles effected because of cysts ......egg release gets effected ......get cycles regular with right nutrition , right exercise , right hormone balance by eating nutrious feed , for conception LH surge is essential means mid cycle
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife suffering from endometriosis. how cure her ca 125 value is 229? Please help me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Vadodara
Endometriosis even with complications is curable with homeopathy if complete case taking is done and medicines are given as per the patient's signs and symptoms and cure once achieved is long lassting if you complete the course.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is pregnant. The doctor entered his hand into her vagina for checkup. Now she has vaginal pain. Please prescribe a medicine.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
In the first place ,an internal check up was not needed, as there are other ways like an ultrasound to know the status of baby. Vag pain can be due to several reasons, advise you to get back to us so as to detail you the Medicines and help needed at this stage. She may take tab duvadilan for pain ,but if the pain is due to any other issue ,like an infection etc you will have to consult us privately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife had by mistake taken 2 Ferium xt tablets within 5 minutes interval. She is four months pregnant. Is there anything to worry about?

MD-Gynaecologist & Obstetrician , MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Nothing to worry,she might have a little acidity,so have frequent small meals and some antacid if required. There may be a little stomach upset which should settle down,avoid taking the tablet for next 2days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have Irregular mensuration. Fail to concieve after first baby 8 year ago. I am having Internal piles and alsoWeakness.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Hello, Thanks for the query. It is very difficult to give an opinion based on such scanty information as to why no conception has occurred. However, it is better if you get a detailed work up done like thyroid assay, gynecological consultation & hemogram. Unless all the things are looked, it is difficult give any opinion. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HI I am 28 years old tomm I arise with a new prbm. My problem is I gt a red discharge. My periods are over 15 days back. What should I do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, is the colour of the discharge is light red or dark red? Any smell from that? Itching/ burning/ pain of the parts? Is it continuous or on and off? Any recent history of injury to the part? Write me down the details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should pregnant lady take food and healthy and fair baby for what should the pregnant lady take food?

MBBS, DGO (cal)
General Physician,
1) consult a g&o specialist and have a regular checkup. 2) let her do normal domestic work which do not involve weight lifting or squatting and also not very laborious. 3) normal healthy nutritious diet with high protein. 4) 8 hrs at night and 2 hours at noon after lunch = total 10 hours rest daily. Colour of your baby shall be determined genetically.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii. I am married from 7 months. Since from my marriage my periods are delaying for 2 to 3 months every time of period and pregnancy test is also negative. Can you please tell me because of this periods delaying can affect conceiving. I want to conceive.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
As you said, her menses are irregular, there may be difficulty in getting pregnant. But you should wait for 1 full year, before you seek any medical help. Even if she has irregular period, she is likely to be ovulating, as she is not overweight. As your weight is normal for your height, there is no extra treatment required before you plan to get pregnant. If there is no pregnancy after 1 full year then you have to start taking treatment. As your weight is within normal limits, there should not be any problem with you getting pregnant. Frequency of intercourse should be 3-4 times a week to get pregnant. If you are already having this frequency and you are trying for more that one year, then only you need to seek medical help. So wait for another 5 months without any treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, My Usg done on 19 dec. Gestational age is 14wk nd 06 days nd my foetus weight is 1.02kg. Is it normal.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, If the overall growth of the foetus is fine then its normal. weight at early pregnancy with a kg seems high.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is my aunt, here creatinine-serum value 1.0 And albumin-serum is 4.2, May I know these values are normal or abnormal? How it will effective.

Gynaecologist, Ahmedabad
These are normal values, creatinine represents kidney function and albumin represents liver function. So her liver and kidney are functioning normally.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I want to ask for sexual problem. Sir konse time me ek lady pregnant ho sakti without condoms I mean cycle me sex kerne se ya cycling se pehle ya bad me please tell me correct time of pregnancy?

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi Deepak you can plan sex from day1to 7 and day 19to day30of period in case of 30days cycle. So that you can avoid pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Breast me glands ho hata hai ar uska operation karwane k kuch saal baad phir agar glands ho jata hai to kya karna chahiye agar aise hi usko chod diya jaye to koi problem to nhi hoga.

Bsc(Med.), DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Mohali
HI Lybrate user First of all you should consult a local gynaecologist to get your physical examination of breast done. If it is benign then treatment is different. Sometimes only vit .E and evening primerose oil helps. But if it is otherwise, the treatment is different. The doctor may recommend digital mammography and FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytology- syringe se mass le kar lab. Me test karvaya jata hai ki kiss trah ka mass hai) yeh baht simple test hai. Let your doctor decide what to do in your case whether treatment is required or it can be left as such.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed